DragonByte Tech Special Offers

Filip, I bought Optimise, but do not get any mail with a download link and also on your web site is nothing.
And now?

Filip, I bought Optimise, but do not get any mail with a download link and also on your web site is nothing.
And now?
Can you please PM me with your DBTech username so I can investigate this for you?

EDIT: The license will be automatically added to your account when your eCheque payment clears - PayPal does not permit us to send products until all the funds have cleared. Sorry :(

Fillip

Last edited:
Hey all,

We have a Black Friday special for 33% off all products, valid until 23:59 GMT / UK Time, November 30 2017! This offer includes our entire range of XenForo products :)

To take advantage of this special offer, enter BF2017 in the Coupon Code box during checkout @ DragonByte-Tech.com

If you have any questions about the product, feel free to either start a new conversation, or use our Contact Us form.

If you are a current or new customer and want to help test our XF2 products (or the XF1 versions of the updates that include XF2 compatibility), please feel free to start a new conversation with your DBTech username.

Fillip

With the release of XenForo 2, I've pushed the XF2-compatible updates to our existing XF1 modifications (except for Optimise and Shout), to allow any new customers or customers with lapsed licenses to take advantage of the special offer while it still lasts.

For those with current XF1 licenses, the XF2 versions are entirely free of charge, bundled with the XF1 version :)

Buying our existing XF1 modifications will give you both the XF1 and XF2 versions in one download, although you can only run them on one site per license.

Fillip

Top Bottom