Donations by Siropu

Donations by Siropu [Paid] 1.4.1

No permission to buy (€19.99)
If donation is deleted and it has status "Completed", the amount should be updated. Don't see any issues with the code.
I think when I was using the "sandbox" I change the status of one donation, from pending to completed, so the amount no change. so if there any way to reset amounts total to 0.

You want to display donations but not display donor username?
The Top donors widget can be disabled from ACP > Appearance > Widgets

Your PP account doesn't support donations according to that PayPal message. That means that the cmd param in the request has to be _xclick and not _donations in your case. It can be changed from src\addons\Siropu\Donations\Donate\PayPal.php line 30.

Test it and let me know. I can add an option for it in admin options.

I hope you add it in the next update

don't forget to add an option for this

Your PP account doesn't support donations according to that PayPal message. That means that the cmd param in the request has to be _xclick and not _donations in your case. It can be changed from src\addons\Siropu\Donations\Donate\PayPal.php line 30.

This mod is fantastic but I would like to see 1 feature added

When user donates x amount they automatically get upgraded to selected user upgrade and expire like regular user upgrades do.
or even easier, is moved to selected user group but give the option on the length of usergroup move.
The way I understand it now you only have the option to change to add to usergroup without expiration
Thanks for the mods, everything you make is gold and always works as intended.

Do donation auto renew after the set time? If so, how do I set it not to auto renew?
Would like to see a recurring goal... we like to take donations for server hosting and it should renew automatically every month if possible.

Great extension but I have a problem. :( My moderator wanted to give me a donation (as he has done to me many times without problems with another extension) but his password is not accepted even though it is correct. I tested too (with sandbox) and my password is not accepted either, however we both entered the correct password. If it feels bad, do you have any idea where the problem might be?

Add-on doesn't require any password. If you are referring to the paypal sandbox account password, then the add-on has no control over that.

Top Bottom