Digital Point User Map

Digital Point User Map 1.3.2

No permission to download
Looked over your old thread and couldn't find an answer for this. Is there a way to prevent those logging in invisibly from showing up?

Looked over your old thread and couldn't find an answer for this. Is there a way to prevent those logging in invisibly from showing up?
No sorry... although not sure why it would matter since the pin isn't associated to a specific user (no username or anything).

We have a user who is fairly private and always surfs anonymously. She lives in a place where there are hardly any users and she's had stalkers before. I'd like to use this but if that's not a possibility I may have to pass. (By the way, it put the arrow for her WAY too close to her actual location for her comfort.)

Thanks for the quick response, though!

Or maybe you could open DigitalPointUserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php and comment out the line:

PHP:
'getInvisible' => $bypassUserPrivacy,

Not sure why you wouldn't say anything considering you purposefully included invisible users onto the map.

Or maybe you could open DigitalPointUserMap/ControllerPublic/UserMap.php and comment out the line:

PHP:

Not sure why you wouldn't say anything considering you purposefully included invisible users onto the map.
Does that work?

March 30, 2011.

rED86 said:
Is the "spider" marker something that's in the released version here or is that something only available on your site? (I don't see it in my map legend)

--Ed
DigitalPoint said:
XenForo doesn't have a mechanism for differentiating spiders within it's session table (not storing a flag or user agent), so it was omitted in the XenForo version unfortunately.
Do they have it now?

I edited out Google Earth per your directions from the old thread.

Remove this line in js/digitalpoint/usermap.js

Code:
,f=new google.maps.InfoWindow({content:'<a href="'+window.location.href+"GoogleEarth/"+(window.location.href.indexOf("?")>0?"&":"?")+"location="+a+","+c+'">View&nbsp;in&nbsp;Google&nbsp;Earth</a>'});

PHP:

It works. :D

Mostly because I didn't know it was. Thing was written a long time ago, and have since written somewhere around 900,000 lines of XF code (not kidding)... lol

Hi,

GeoIP is installed on my server, and I have confirmed with my host that this has been done properly.

I installed this add on, and this error comes up:

c1Bas.png

Any way to fix this? The city database isn't missing.

Well for whatever reason the server thinks it is...

What's the output of this if you run it from the shell?

Code:
ls -al /usr/share/GeoIP/

You run it from a command prompt in Linux. If you don't have shell/SSH access, then you can't run this.

I have 'Show Navigation Link' to Yes within Options, but do not see how to access the map after having just installed it. Can anywhere tell me exactly where the link should appear, or what the URL is to access it?

I have 'Show Navigation Link' to Yes within Options, but do not see how to access the map after having just installed it. Can anywhere tell me exactly where the link should appear, or what the URL is to access it?

If I remember correctly, it shows up under the Member's tab.

Top Bottom