[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.7.0

No permission to buy ($12.45)
There's two possible reasons why you would receive the credits from a sale:
1. Yes, you are the owner of the item (the creator of the item)
2. For the item's category, you've set your user up as the "Beneficiary".

...uh, why did you bump your post after 14 minutes? I'm confused. Can you please explain?
As i said, I am not the owner of the item. I checked just now and I am not the beneficiary. So I am not sure what is going on here

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

6.1.0 Beta 1

Update highlights

Welcome to the first Beta version of DragonByte Shop v6.1.0 🎉

Version 6.1.0 represents a complete re-write of the product, making it more deeply integrated with XenForo 2.1, improving performance, and making bugfixes easier.

The Beta label means all missing / planned functionality has now been added, and the system is now ready for more wide-scale testing.

Before we delve into the changes, let's get some things out of the way:
  • This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How does the trade creator add to the offer when they initiate the trade?
You have to wait for the invitation to be accepted. I should probably replace the "No offers" block with an explanatory text when we're waiting for acceptance, shouldn't I... 🤔

I would allow the creator to add to the offer so the person receiving the offer knows what the proposed trade is for. This is how I've seen it work at existing trading sites (such as pet sites). It can always be edited or countered from there, but it seems like there is an extra step if it requires them to approve the process to begin before seeing what items are offered.

I would allow the creator to add to the offer so the person receiving the offer knows what the proposed trade is for. This is how I've seen it work at existing trading sites (such as pet sites). It can always be edited or countered from there, but it seems like there is an extra step if it requires them to approve the process to begin before seeing what items are offered.
That's a better idea, I like it. It'll be implemented in the next version :)

EDIT: I've also discovered and fixed an issue where the currency quantity isn't displayed correctly when editing a trade offer, that'll be fixed too.

Last edited:
Code:
nvalidArgumentException: Batch install error: Table 'xf_dbtech_shop_trade_offer' does not exist so cannot be altered src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php:38
Generated by: console Mar 6, 2019 at 6:40 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(223): XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct(Object(XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter), Object(XF\Db\SchemaManager), 'xf_dbtech_shop_...')
#1 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(144): XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter('xf_dbtech_shop_...')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Setup.php(2161): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_dbtech_shop_...', Object(Closure))
#3 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade906010015Step1(Array)
#4 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(906010015, 1, Array, 906010030)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(293): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(86): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}

Any idea how to fix this?

Code:
nvalidArgumentException: Batch install error: Table 'xf_dbtech_shop_trade_offer' does not exist so cannot be altered src/XF/Db/Schema/Alter.php:38
Generated by: console Mar 6, 2019 at 6:40 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(223): XF\Db\Schema\Alter->__construct(Object(XF\Db\Mysqli\Adapter), Object(XF\Db\SchemaManager), 'xf_dbtech_shop_...')
#1 src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php(144): XF\Db\SchemaManager->newAlter('xf_dbtech_shop_...')
#2 src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Setup.php(2161): XF\Db\SchemaManager->alterTable('xf_dbtech_shop_...', Object(Closure))
#3 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(122): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade906010015Step1(Array)
#4 src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php(71): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgradeStepRunner(906010015, 1, Array, 906010030)
#5 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(293): DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade(Array)
#6 src/XF/Job/AddOnInstallBatch.php(86): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepAction(Object(XF\Timer))
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(253): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#8 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(195): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#9 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(111): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#10 src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#15 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#16 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#17 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#18 {main}

Any idea how to fix this?
What version did you install originally?

DragonByte Tech Shop:
DragonByte Shop · 6.1.0 Alpha 4 -> 6.1.0 Beta 1

Xenforo version:
Xenforo 2.1
I've added a hotfix that should resolve this. If you re-download the mod (either manually or via the Install & Upgrade add-on), the upgrade should proceed now.

I've added a hotfix that should resolve this. If you re-download the mod (either manually or via the Install & Upgrade add-on), the upgrade should proceed now.

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_dbtech_shop_trade_offer: MySQL query error [1813]: Tablespace for table '`xgdpvnmz_forums`.`xf_dbtech_shop_trade_offer`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 186
XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/DBTech/Shop/Setup.php at line 2169
DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade906010015Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 122
DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 71
DBTech\Shop\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 575
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Well now this happened, problem is that I had this exact issue with a different table on DragonByte Tech Credits. Somehow it only happens during upgrades of DB Tech. Last time I had to remote the datbase and re-import everything in order to delete the tablespace and fix the issue. I've no idea if it is related to the add-on or my database. It only has happened to DB Tech add-ons.

Well now this happened, problem is that I had this exact issue with a different table on DragonByte Tech Credits. Somehow it only happens during upgrades of DB Tech. Last time I had to remote the datbase and re-import everything in order to delete the tablespace and fix the issue. I've no idea if it is related to the add-on or my database. It only has happened to DB Tech add-ons.
This is a server error on your end, there's nothing I can do about this.

Top Bottom