[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Hi there, I'm trying out the demo right now and I'm a bit lost/overwhelmed. Is there a guide or something that I can look up?
I'm currently having trouble figuring out how to add an item to a shop.

Hi there, I'm trying out the demo right now and I'm a bit lost/overwhelmed. Is there a guide or something that I can look up?
I'm currently having trouble figuring out how to add an item to a shop.
When creating or editing an item, use the "Per-Shop Inventory Configuration" tab :)

Fillip

I have the shop displayed in the navbar, next to search/notifications. How can I change it's name from 'Shop'. It doesn't seem to be a phrase. Am I missing a config setting somewhere?

Perfect. Thank you.

Also, I've already had an issue with my users not inputting hex codes correctly. Is it possible to check for the # and either notify them or automatically add it?
The example text includes the # so I’m not sure why they aren’t doing it. It’s something we can look at for future versions :)

Fillip

Also, it seems username/title styles only seem to show up in the postbit. Would it be possible to add it more places/everywhere?

How are the lottery tickets chosen? What is the chance of winning? Is there a way to setup chance of winning?
And if there are 3 members with same tickets numbers, will the prize be split like in real life lottery if they win? or each of them receives full prize?

How are the lottery tickets chosen?
PHP's random number generation (with validation to make sure the same number can't be chosen multiple times in the same draw, of course).

What is the chance of winning?
That depends entirely on the configuration you setup. If you make users choose 1 number between 1 and 100, the chance is 1%. Etc.

Is there a way to setup chance of winning?
You can configure how many numbers are drawn and how many numbers users have to choose from, and you can control the chance of winning that way.

And if there are 3 members with same tickets numbers, will the prize be split like in real life lottery if they win? or each of them receives full prize?
Each of them will receive the full prize.

Fillip

Each of them will receive the full prize.
There is no way to split the prizes like in real life? Will this feature be available in XF2? Or is out of your scope?

Because thinking of setup a certain prize I have in my own pocket and if many wins, there is no way to back it up without splitting it.
If not I see this addon just for fun, no real money involved and cannot buy it since my members wanna play for real.

It would be good to have real back up, users spend credits for tickets, the prizes are backed with these credits.
Otherwise is pretty hard if not impossble to make it fair for user and for me.
If I miss something please enlighten me.

There is no way to split the prizes like in real life? Will this feature be available in XF2? Or is out of your scope?
It's out of scope at the moment, sorry.

This wasn't designed with real life currency in mind, it's something that can be added to a future version but not until the XF2 versions are ready and all the teething problems with them have been fixed.

Fillip

Hi Fillip

I already purchased the lifetime license for this resource
So, since XF 2 will be coming soon...
Is there any possibility to pay extra for gaining access into the 2.x version..?
Thank you

Hi Fillip

I already purchased the lifetime license for this resource
So, since XF 2 will be coming soon...
Is there any possibility to pay extra for gaining access into the 2.x version..?
Thank you
The current plan is still to make XF1 and XF2 versions of the same mod universal, e.g. if you paid for the XF1 version and your licence is active (not expired), the next released update will contain both the XF1 and XF2 versions in the same download.

That does mean there will be files uploaded to /library/ as well as /src/, but I think that's an acceptable trade-off vs having to build a whole new system for choosing your version or something like that.

It's still a ways off, as the Shop and Shout products have yet to be converted & tested. DragonByte Optimise for XF2 will not be released for some time until I have a chance to evaluate what has been implemented in the core and what still needs optimising, and since DB Optimise uses native code, I don't know if we can give away the XF2 version for free.

In short: Everything other than DB Optimise will most likely receive an XF2 compatible version for free, DB Optimise is still uncertain.

Fillip

Top Bottom