• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.0 Beta 3

No permission to buy ($24.95)

DragonByte Tech

Is there any documentation for creating custom product types for this add-on? The only documentation I can find is user manuals.
There hasn't been enough interest in this to warrant spending the time to create such documentation, sorry. I would advise you to look at the existing item type files, although some programming knowledge is required.

Fillip

Forsaken

There hasn't been enough interest in this to warrant spending the time to create such documentation, sorry. I would advise you to look at the existing item type files, although some programming knowledge is required.

Fillip
Okay I was just hoping to make things a bit easier for @XFA and the custom product type we use for our payment system.

XFA

Fillip,

I see there is a configure function called when user validate the configure stuff.

I couldn't find a function that would be called to get data to be passed to the configuration form (ie. prior configure validation).
Is there something ?

Thanks,
Clément

DragonByte Tech

I don't have the XF 1.5 code base in front of me, but every class file should be extendable so you should be able to extend the specific item type you want using XF's built in class extensions.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech another suggestion: add a limit to how many times a product can be purchased within a period of time. I want to make a special product for upgraded usergroups (when you add that *hint hint*) that can only be purchased a certain number of times within a month.