[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Is there any documentation for creating custom product types for this add-on? The only documentation I can find is user manuals.

Is there any documentation for creating custom product types for this add-on? The only documentation I can find is user manuals.
There hasn't been enough interest in this to warrant spending the time to create such documentation, sorry. I would advise you to look at the existing item type files, although some programming knowledge is required.

Fillip

There hasn't been enough interest in this to warrant spending the time to create such documentation, sorry. I would advise you to look at the existing item type files, although some programming knowledge is required.

Fillip
Okay I was just hoping to make things a bit easier for @XFA and the custom product type we use for our payment system.

Fillip,

I see there is a configure function called when user validate the configure stuff.

I couldn't find a function that would be called to get data to be passed to the configuration form (ie. prior configure validation).
Is there something ?

Thanks,
Clément

I don't have the XF 1.5 code base in front of me, but every class file should be extendable so you should be able to extend the specific item type you want using XF's built in class extensions.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech another suggestion: add a limit to how many times a product can be purchased within a period of time. I want to make a special product for upgraded usergroups (when you add that *hint hint*) that can only be purchased a certain number of times within a month.

Who do I contact to fund development for the ability to buy items with Paypal? I believe the vbulletin version does this, would love to see it on XF.

Has 'Feature Item' been implemented as a sellable item?

Please add support for Bob's Showcase. Its one of the most popular addons on XF.
I would like to sell:
  1. posting a showcase item
  2. displaying showcase fields
  3. featuring a showcase item
Does Showcase have the ability to limit fields by user or user group? If it doesn't, then I will not be able to add this functionality.
I think the best way to proceed would be for you to request UG permissions for the fields :)
User Group Permissions for custom fields have been implemented in Showcase and Reviews management System. (both by Bob)

I’m sure it’s something I can look into for future versions :)

Immediate priority is to reach stable status for all XF2 mods, restore missing XF2 functionality for Credits, then I can begin looking into other functionality as well as new mods.

Fillip

Top Bottom