[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Omg this is so awesome...
Wouldnt know how much work you put in alone this single addon.
Absolute crazy ammount of features and stuff that users can do with that. Respect for that !
Never saw anything like this before. This is truely outstanding !

Will defently buy that for my future projects

Im guessing that the lottery system can handle with your coin system right ?
But what is with real money ? Can users buy also lottery tickets with real money or is that not possible because of the different lottery / gambling laws ?

But what is with real money ? Can users buy also lottery tickets with real money or is that not possible because of the different lottery / gambling laws ?
Users can buy credits on the Credit add-on.

Via DragonByte Credits, users can buy currency with real money. There is no way to directly accomplish this on the Lottery page, though. DB Credits' currency purchase system is entirely separate.

Hi
Is there a way of admins in the forum rewarding points / currencies to members for example if I want to give a member 10 points I can just click on them and add points, I’m looking to run a donation lottery in the forum so members can buy points / currency to buy a number for bonus ball for example I will have 59 numbers 1 number is £1 whoever wins the bonus ball gets £49 back.

Iv seen deposit icon and withdraw icon but when I click deposit it doesn’t let me can you help with this.

Hi
Is there a way of admins in the forum rewarding points / currencies to members for example if I want to give a member 10 points I can just click on them and add points, I’m looking to run a donation lottery in the forum so members can buy points / currency to buy a number for bonus ball for example I will have 59 numbers 1 number is £1 whoever wins the bonus ball gets £49 back.

Iv seen deposit icon and withdraw icon but when I click deposit it doesn’t let me can you help with this.
DB Shop itself does not have the ability to adjust someone's points, you'll need DB Credits integrated with DB Shop to accomplish that.

If you don't want DB Credits, you can use the Donate feature from within Shop to send currency to another user, but you'll need to earn that currency yourself.

Ok
Thank you so if I purchase the db credit addon I can award members the credits to use in the lottery and shop?

Ok
Thank you so if I purchase the db credit addon I can award members the credits to use in the lottery and shop?
Yeah, DB Credits has an Adjust feature when editing a user in the AdminCP where you can change the amount of credits they have. This can also be done via the front-end when clicking on a user's credits amount in the postbit :)

How do I trade an item? I enabled trading for registered users. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to initiate an item trade? Any help is appreciated

How do I trade an item? I enabled trading for registered users. But for the life of me I can't figure out how to initiate an item trade? Any help is appreciated
From the main menu (the cart icon if you have the navbar configured for the right-most position), choose Trading.

Top Bottom