[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
for registered group these are set to NO:
  • view attachments to post
  • view thread content
  • upload attachments to post
Then we created a new item for Usergroup Permission Yes/No and then "item type specific fields" we selected these 3.

A user purchased the item. But didn't get the permissions!

any opinion will be appreciated

for registered group these are set to NO:
  • view attachments to post
  • view thread content
  • upload attachments to post
Then we created a new item for Usergroup Permission Yes/No and then "item type specific fields" we selected these 3.

A user purchased the item. But didn't get the permissions!

any opinion will be appreciated
I believe those are node permissions, which is why it wouldn't override them if you were only selling usergroup permissions.

Fillip

I believe those are node permissions, which is why it wouldn't override them if you were only selling usergroup permissions.

Fillip
They are usergroup permissions. yes under Forums Permissions. But to be honest, one of the most useful permissions that a site can sell! there isn't a way to get it?

Please upgrade to PHP 5.6, you are running an old, unsupported version of PHP.

Fillip
Thank You! It worked :)

Another question. Is there a way to find out what day an item restocks? I've set one of my items to restock every 21 days and my forum users are wondering when it'll be restocked again and I don't know myself.

Another question. Is there a way to find out what day an item restocks? I've set one of my items to restock every 21 days and my forum users are wondering when it'll be restocked again and I don't know myself.
It happens automatically after X days, depending on what you set in the AdminCP.

Fillip

Back with a few more suggestions.
  • Add a description box to the custom item type fields. This way you can have a field name and also a place for description/instructions for that field.
  • I set an item to not be re-configurable while using the custom item type fields. Once the item is configured, there doesn't seem to be a way to view what was actually entered for those fields. Those values should be displayed in the item details somewhere.
Are there any plans to add the above items? Especially the 2nd one, since it makes custom item fields with an item that is not reconfigurable fairly useless.

Also, with items that are not reconfigurable, would it be possible to allow staff to edit the custom fields? For example, if a user filled them in wrong or saved them with typos or something that needs to be corrected.

Are there any plans to add the above items?
It's very difficult for me to justify doing anything other than bugfixes for the existing XF1 products these days, considering I am ramping up production of the XF2 mods now that the core has been successfully converted to the new framework that will run on XF2 as well.

All our XF mods (with the exception of Optimise) runs on an abstraction layer that is designed to speed up development for multiple platforms, and as a result if I start modifying the code before the XF2 version has been made & tested, I'm doubling the amount of work I'm doing, as the existing versions are using an older version of this abstraction layer that is not compatible with the new version.

Once the XF2 versions of all our current XF mods are ready, and the code base has received more testing, I'll be able to resume feature updates :)

Fillip

Hello!

Why am I getting this server error? We've disabled the shop add-on feature as of right now as it is affecting some of our users.

6dwjlRc.jpg

Hey, I'm from the same site as LAYSUS, and we're still receiving the same error.
Sorry, but I can't understand how that's possible, since the word $this no longer exists in /library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/EventListener/TemplateHook.php?

Are you sure you downloaded a fresh copy of v5.4.0 @ our site and re-uploaded all the files, and you're not using an addon uploader to upload the files for you?

Fillip

Top Bottom