[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I have another feature request

Would it be possible to set the "Display on Navbar" option for a currency per usergroup? For example, I have two currencies. One is exclusive to one usergroup, while the second is used by every other usergroup. I'd like to be able to display the appropriate currency on the navbar for each usergroup.

I have another feature request

Would it be possible to set the "Display on Navbar" option for a currency per usergroup? For example, I have two currencies. One is exclusive to one usergroup, while the second is used by every other usergroup. I'd like to be able to display the appropriate currency on the navbar for each usergroup.
EDIT: Nevermind, I'll add it to the list :)

Fillip

Suggested Quality of Life Improvement:
  • Separate the Already Owned / In Cart flags on items when browsing the shop. It can be confusing to the member. Only shops already owned should be flagged as "Already Owned", and only items currently in the cart should be flagged as "In Cart"

Suggested Quality of Life Improvement:
  • Separate the Already Owned / In Cart flags on items when browsing the shop. It can be confusing to the member. Only shops already owned should be flagged as "Already Owned", and only items currently in the cart should be flagged as "In Cart"
Sadly that's not easy to accomplish, the items in cart are lumped together with the purchased items for performance reasons.

Fillip

Hi @DragonByte Tech ,

I have an Item Request... how about Postbit Background Image?

I'd like to allow a user to buy the ability to set a background image for their postbit ( .messageUserInfo )

So something like:

Code:
.messageUserInfo {
    background-image: url(user sets URL in configurable item options);
}

I think for maximum compatibility that should be enough, admin can then adjust the background image position/repeat/size as desired using their own CSS depending on their theme (some themes have their postbit in classic style where it is 100% horizontal above message content vs default XF vertical on left of postbit)

Hey, sorry for the delay in responding. My work machine is in for repair and I have been sick, so I'm behind on all my work :(

@LAYSUS not at this time, without modifying the database, sorry :(

Fillip

Hello!

I was trying to create some custom shop items, but this kept on popping up

hEtkKeJ.png

Can you show me screenshots of every tab of the configuration you're trying to create, so that I can replicate this issue?

Fillip

Can you show me screenshots of every tab of the configuration you're trying to create, so that I can replicate this issue?

Fillip

AB0LxYi.png

QfLuYmE.png

pyFtgwG.png

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but this is what I did to add the custom item. I used the same steps with the items I added before and it worked fine so I'm not sure with what is happening.

Not sure if this is what you wanted, but this is what I did to add the custom item. I used the same steps with the items I added before and it worked fine so I'm not sure with what is happening.
Nothing in the other tabs were customised at all?

Can you go to the Item Settings tab and see if you get any warning banners about directories that can't be written to?

Fillip

Nothing in the other tabs were customised at all?

Can you go to the Item Settings tab and see if you get any warning banners about directories that can't be written to?

Fillip

Had to re-read your reply and yes I did customise some other tabs

Item Settings
4mwBqQ0.png

0RYIcKU.png

Per-Shop Inventory configuration

CbVHIPG.png

Permissions
LKCmgOP.png

Hello!

My previous issue was fixed so it's okay now, but I was wondering if it were possible to have multiple items of the same item count as one? My forum planned on giving out 'tokens' and they would come from the shop, but when testing them they would come out as seperate tokens and not togther

How would I use this add-on for a betting pool?
Can you be more specific please? :)

Hello!

My previous issue was fixed so it's okay now, but I was wondering if it were possible to have multiple items of the same item count as one? My forum planned on giving out 'tokens' and they would come from the shop, but when testing them they would come out as seperate tokens and not togther
Unfortunately not, no :(

Fillip

Top Bottom