[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I have installed credis and shop. While having the shop active i have no forum viewable at all and this
Please upgrade your PHP version to 5.6 at the minimum, as that is the version requirement of all of our XenForo products. You are running an older, unsupported version of PHP that no longer receives critical updates from The PHP Group, potentially leaving your site vulnerable to exploits.

Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip

Any plan to add coupon system please? Can be so useful. (if needed, i can also bring details for it to explain in deep)

Thanks

This is already a feature, it's the "Redeem" event :)
Fillip
Well, I checked it today. anyway its not what I had in my mind. Its a Redeem system for Credits and its nice for its goal. anyway I share my experience now:
  • is said "Redemption Code proceed successfully" even when I entered wrong code and clicked save. (it had to give an error, telling me it was wrong code)
  • when I used a code that was able to use just once per user, it again said "Redemption Code proceed successfully" (but it had to give an error, telling me the code is used by me x time(s) before and its not possible to use it anymore)
  • I wish it was a link next to currency name in drop down next to Purchase, called "Redeem" (now users should click on currency to go to its page and then click on redeem tab and then use it)

But what I asked for, was a Coupon system for Shop add-on. This is what I have in my mind:
  • a dedicated page to manage coupons (like the page to manage Notices: admin.php?notices/)
  • each Coupon will have:
    • title and description
    • Eligible Shop (if not set, it can be used in any shop)
    • Eligible Item (if not set, it can be used in any way, any individual item, or the whole card)
    • Percent to Amount (+ currency)
    • date criteria (please see xf's Notice's date criteria for more info: admin.php?notices/add)
    • max use per user & max uses
    • user criteria
  • the coupon will be used in Checkout page. next to eligible item user will see a button and field to Use Coupon. when used the item's price will be update to "$old $new"
  • be able to manually enable/disable coupon
Thanks

Attachments

• coupons.webp
    coupons.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
I had a few users report when you purchase an item, it doesn't show in inventory. I tried it myself just now samething is happening and I'm also not losing any credits eveen after successfully purchasing it. I removed myseelf as owner of store so I don't gain from sale before I tested.

I had a few users report when you purchase an item, it doesn't show in inventory. I tried it myself just now samething is happening and I'm also not losing any credits eveen after successfully purchasing it. I removed myseelf as owner of store so I don't gain from sale before I tested.

Any help on this?

Can anyone give me examples of how they're using User Created Shops?
Users will be able to create items using the "Custom Item" item type and sell them at prices they determine. They can't re-sell their own items or create items that affect the forum.

This can happen if you have enabled the integration with DragonByte Credits, but the events required are missing. Is this the case for you?

You can check this by going to the Manage Events page in DB Credits, and seeing if there's a "DragonByte Shop - Sale" event created. If no such event has been created, please create events for all your currencies using all available event triggers that start with "DragonByte Shop". The correct configuration is to use 1 for both the "Negation Amount" and the "Point Amount".

Fillip

Users will be able to create items using the "Custom Item" item type and sell them at prices they determine. They can't re-sell their own items or create items that affect the forum.

This can happen if you have enabled the integration with DragonByte Credits, but the events required are missing. Is this the case for you?

You can check this by going to the Manage Events page in DB Credits, and seeing if there's a "DragonByte Shop - Sale" event created. If no such event has been created, please create events for all your currencies using all available event triggers that start with "DragonByte Shop". The correct configuration is to use 1 for both the "Negation Amount" and the "Point Amount".

Fillip

that fixed it. any idea why items doesn't show up in inventory after purchase?

that fixed it. any idea why items doesn't show up in inventory after purchase?
That's why. It didn't register as a sale because there was an incomplete integration. Most of the time this happens when someone manually deletes the DragonByte Shop events from DragonByte Credits.

Fillip

I understand how it works, I was looking more for examples and ideas of what items people on various forums care creating in the first place.

That's why. It didn't register as a sale because there was an incomplete integration. Most of the time this happens when someone manually deletes the DragonByte Shop events from DragonByte Credits.

Fillip
It's still happening after I renabled all the events. iit's deducting from my credits normally.

you can see my events here:
ea57707bd0f24872992c7293b0e18a47.png

If you are buying as gift, do bear in mind that it will not show up in the recipient's profile tab until they have manually activated the item.

Fillip

If you are buying as gift, do bear in mind that it will not show up in the recipient's profile tab until they have manually activated the item.

Fillip

im not sure if thats directed to me. im not buying as gift. the item doesn't show up in inventory page at all even though the events are enabled correctly.

im not sure if thats directed to me. im not buying as gift. the item doesn't show up in inventory page at all even though the events are enabled correctly.
In that case I'll need you to PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account in order for me to diagnose this further.

Fillip

This is working 100% as intended on your site. All your items have Stealth Item turned on. As per the description: If yes, this item will not show up in a user's inventory, in the postbit nor in their profiles.
Be careful when using this setting, as it will mean an item cannot be configured under any circumstances.

Fillip

Fillip

Before it's are not worked like that, it's impossible to like that are gifts if member does not know that option needs to active? Also it's not permission or music player type gift that need to configuration for active. Gifting are adding there inventory when the are not purchased this item. Do you have a option for force to add gift if no configuration are available?

Purchase link are not need to manually active but why gifting link do force to manually active?

Hello @DragonByte Tech, I am getting this entry in my server error log whenever I click to purchase an item from a shop - no ill effects from what I can see though as the item successfully gets added to the cart and I can checkout OK.

Any ideas?

PHP:
ErrorException: Undefined property: DBTech_Shop_Action_Buyitem::$config - library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Buyitem.php:57
Generated By: Optic, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Buyitem.php(57): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/ancommun/...', 57, Array)
#1 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/library/DBTech/Shop/Application/Core.php(333): DBTech_Shop_Action_Buyitem->actionIndex()
#2 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/library/DBTech/Shop/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Shop.php(38): DBTech_Shop_Application_Core->runAction()
#3 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): DBTech_Shop_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Shop->actionIndex()
#4 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/ancommun/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(244) "https://animeforums.net/community/dbtech-shop/add-smiley.5/buyitem?shopid=2&&_xfRequestUri=%2Fcommunity%2Fdbtech-shop%2Foptics-shop.2%2Fshop&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1483008503%2C27087b0132f24a1c89c45fabaf8bf6d9de98f9bf&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(7) {
    ["shopid"] => string(1) "2"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(41) "/community/dbtech-shop/optics-shop.2/shop"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1483008503,27087b0132f24a1c89c45fabaf8bf6d9de98f9bf"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    ["do"] => string(7) "buyitem"
    ["id"] => int(5)
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Top Bottom