[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Are you sure you have updated to v5.3.0? I'm looking at the files right now, and there's absolutely no references to $this->config in the /library/DBTech/Shop/Action/Buyitem.php file. Can you please try re-downloading v5.3.0 and re-uploading the files if you have already updated?

Fillip

V5.3.0 is the first time I'm using DB Shop.. certainly, will try re-downloading and re-uploading and report back.

Edit: seems to be OK now, thanks. (y)

Last edited:
@DragonByte Tech this is working great!

Just one last issue... purchase notifications aren't working for me.

Within per-shop inventory configuration I have filled out a userID for "Purchase Notifications"

Are these add-on options related? Do these need filling out too?
db-shop-conversation.webp

Just wasn't sure as the notifications I was after were just alerts, not PMs..

I understand how it works, I was looking more for examples and ideas of what items people on various forums care creating in the first place.
We've had two users make a user created shop for image requests. So the artist creates the shop and sets different types of commission images (e.g avatars, signatures)

It works well as when a user makes the purchase, the artist gets a PM and then the artist can follow up with the purchaser for more details of the image request.

Last edited:
Would it be possible to create some kind of reporting on shop income and member spending? I'm particularly interested in:
  • Amount of currency spent per member per shop
  • Total shop income
Also, found a bug in the Admin CP Transaction Log. On the paginated view, the page 1 button actually links to page 2.

I keep getting this error whenever I enable the add on?

I have the dragon byte credits addon and it works just fine (they both have the requirement of 5.6+) so I don't understand why it's not working.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:13
Generated By: Sasha, 12 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) ""
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This shop doesn't sell physical items or digital downloads, it sells on-forum things like username changes, coloured user names, new permissions etc :)

While it can be used as a storefront of sorts, it's not the primary goal of this mod at this time.

In short, no there's no RMT / invoicing support at this time, sorry :(

Fillip

Hi!

I am just now looking for a digital downloads store that might integrate with XF

Would this work with some tweaks? Or would you advise not? (I dont know what RMT stands for above "Retail Management T ????...)

Thank you!

Would it be possible to create some kind of reporting on shop income and member spending? I'm particularly interested in:
  • Amount of currency spent per member per shop
  • Total shop income
Also, found a bug in the Admin CP Transaction Log. On the paginated view, the page 1 button actually links to page 2.
This mod integrates with XF's statistics page, you can probably generate part of those stats there :)

I keep getting this error whenever I enable the add on?

I have the dragon byte credits addon and it works just fine (they both have the requirement of 5.6+) so I don't understand why it's not working.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Arrays are not allowed in class constants - library/DBTech/Shop/Model/Shop.php:13
Generated By: Sasha, 12 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(60) ""
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
This means your PHP version is too low, you will need to upgrade the server to PHP 5.6 to continue. You can check your current PHP version via /admin.php?tools/phpinfo

Hi!

I am just now looking for a digital downloads store that might integrate with XF

Would this work with some tweaks? Or would you advise not? (I dont know what RMT stands for above "Retail Management T ????...)

Thank you!
Unfortunately this mod wasn't created to support digital downloads, sorry :(

RMT stands for Real Money Trading.

Fillip

This mod integrates with XF's statistics page, you can probably generate part of those stats there :)
Do you mean the statistics sidebar block? That's just really for showing overall statistics. I'd like to see information per member or per shop available to admins. Perhaps incorporate it into the shop's Admin CP transaction log?

Do you mean the statistics sidebar block?
No, I mean the "Daily Statistics", "Weekly Statistics" and "Monthly Statistics" links in the AdminCP. I realise it doesn't break down as much as you are asking for, but such statistics are very complex to add so it's not something I can throw together in five minutes for you unfortunately :(

Fillip

No, I mean the "Daily Statistics", "Weekly Statistics" and "Monthly Statistics" links in the AdminCP. I realise it doesn't break down as much as you are asking for, but such statistics are very complex to add so it's not something I can throw together in five minutes for you unfortunately :(

Fillip
Thanks. It's nice that there's a broad overview. If this could be considered for a future update though, that would be awesome. Not a huge deal though. I'll probably just do some MySQL reports in the meantime.

is there any plan to add "Upload File" feature to item? so that we be able to add an item that is a file and users can purchase and download?

I upgraded my php. Just a question, I already have a currency (I bought the credits add on awhile back), is there away to integrate my pre-existing currency into the shop?

And if so how? I couldn't find the option.

Thank you.

Hello!

I tried setting up the Username Change item in my shop, but when I try to purchase it with my test account. I was able to buy it, but when I sold it back with a buy back price off 2500 with 100% of the credit going back to the shop owner. the total credit of the owner never changed even after trying it multiple times.

Last edited:
I upgraded my php. Just a question, I already have a currency (I bought the credits add on awhile back), is there away to integrate my pre-existing currency into the shop?

And if so how? I couldn't find the option.

Thank you.
If your DB Credits and DB Shop currencies use the same configuration, they automatically get integrated. You can check this by editing the currency in DB Shop, and going to the Advanced Settings tab. You'll see the drop-down there :)

Hello!

I tried setting up the Username Change item in my shop, but when I try to purchase it with my test account. I was able to buy it, but when I sold it back with a buy back price off 2500 with 100% of the credit going back to the shop owner. the total credit of the owner never changed even after trying it multiple times.
Are you also using DB Credits and have set up integration?

Fillip

Are you also using DB Credits and have set up integration?

Fillip

I've figured it out!

But I have a few questions that I'm not sure if they are possible to do.
1. Is there a way to have the Shop items underneath my badges?
TDsdXdY.png

2. If it is possible to have them underneath the badges, is there a way to add a border in between the badges and the items?
3. Is there a way to make the gaps in between the items a lot closer? I want to fit 4 of those square boxes in per row but I'm not sure if resizing them down to 30x30 will fix it.

Thank You!

Last edited:
1. Is there a way to have the Shop items underneath my badges?
That's determined by the execution order of the plugins, I can't control it any more than that, sorry :(
2. If it is possible to have them underneath the badges, is there a way to add a border in between the badges and the items?
I don't believe this is possible as I don't believe there's a "wrapper" template around the items, sorry.
3. Is there a way to make the gaps in between the items a lot closer? I want to fit 4 of those square boxes in per row but I'm not sure if resizing them down to 30x30 will fix it.
This is probably controlled by the global CSS in XenForo, you would need to edit the CSS yourself. That's customisation we can't assist with unfortunately - if we were to customise the look & feel of every one of our customers' sites, we would never get anything done! :)

Fillip

That's determined by the execution order of the plugins, I can't control it any more than that, sorry :(
I don't believe this is possible as I don't believe there's a "wrapper" template around the items, sorry.
This is probably controlled by the global CSS in XenForo, you would need to edit the CSS yourself. That's customisation we can't assist with unfortunately - if we were to customise the look & feel of every one of our customers' sites, we would never get anything done! :)
Fillip
Thank you! We were able to fix #4
One last question, is there a way to delete the existing icons on the drop down when uploading shop icons?

Top Bottom