[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
Has 'Feature Item' been implemented as a sellable item?
I'm not sure what this means, can you elaborate please?

Please add support for Bob's Showcase. Its one of the most popular addons on XF.
I would like to sell:
  1. posting a showcase item
  2. displaying showcase fields
  3. featuring a showcase item
Bob has been kind enough to provide me with a development copy of this product so I will be looking at adding Showcase support for Credits in a future version :)

Are there any plans to implement "approve upon purchase"? I'm looking to put user upgrades into the shop but I want to approve it each purchase.
I'll add it to the list, unfortunately I cannot give an ETA for when I can have it implemented.

is there anyway to incooperate an item to user upgrade?
Incorporate it in what way? You are able to make items only available to users who have been upgraded to a certain user group by limiting who can purchase an item to certain user groups.

Fillip

what I meant is say I have a user upgrade subscription on the forum. I want to put ability to buy that specific user upgrades into the store.

what I meant is say I have a user upgrade subscription on the forum. I want to put ability to buy that specific user upgrades into the store.
Ohh I see, well the way you would do that is via the Usergroup Change item. There's no support for selling actual user upgrades from XenForo just now.

Fillip

What's the user group change item call and can you show me an example as to how to configure it?
The item is called "Usergroup Change" and the configuration options can be found by clicking the "Item Type Specific Settings" tab, which has all the information you need :)

Fillip

I've noticed that the pagination on a shop's tabs will link to an entirely different tab if the selected tab doesn't have the same amount of pages as the other tab.

For example, I have 6 categories, 5 of them have 1 page of items and the 6th category has 7 pages. The shop will always show 7 pages of items and if you have a 1 page tab selected and click any page 2-7, it will go to the other category. Is there a way to limit this by tab? A few of my members have been a bit confused by it since they can't easily tell if a category has more items or not.

You should be able to see a working example as a guest here: https://unrealaussies.com/dbtech-shop/unreal-shop.1/

I've noticed that the pagination on a shop's tabs will link to an entirely different tab if the selected tab doesn't have the same amount of pages as the other tab.

For example, I have 6 categories, 5 of them have 1 page of items and the 6th category has 7 pages. The shop will always show 7 pages of items and if you have a 1 page tab selected and click any page 2-7, it will go to the other category. Is there a way to limit this by tab? A few of my members have been a bit confused by it since they can't easily tell if a category has more items or not.

You should be able to see a working example as a guest here: https://unrealaussies.com/dbtech-shop/unreal-shop.1/
Honestly, without reloading the entire contents of the tabs every time you click through tabs, this is the lesser of two evils :(

That being said, since creating that page I have discovered how to utilise XF's "load on demand" tabs so I will investigate whether I can apply that to this and whether it would be feasible. I can't make any promises, though.

Fillip

What is the differene between predefined items and the regular?
Pre-defined items are configured by the admin, which are useful for two primary reasons:
1. You can sell pre-defined items at a lower cost, since they don't offer user choice
2. You can offer colour schemes that fit in with all your skins, e.g. users cannot freely choose colours that end up clashing with your skin or making the username(s) essentially invisible.

Let me know if you need any more information :)

Fillip

How do you reset all users currency to 0 at once?
There's no built in reset so you would need to truncate the transaction table and update the column in the user table. I'm not at my computer right now so I cannot give detailed instructions at the moment unfortunately :(

Fillip

I will wait for the detailed instruction, looking forward to it.

Thank you in advance.
Heya, sorry for the delay!

So to truncate the transactions table you'd run this query in phpMyAdmin or the MySQL command line:
Code:
TRUNCATE TABLE xf_dbtech_credits_transaction

Then, to reset every user's credits:
Code:
UPDATE xf_user SET dbtech_credits_credits = 0
Assuming you are using the default currency, replace dbtech_credits_credits with whatever you used for the Column tool if you have added a new currency. Make sure you repeat this query for all other currencies you've added.

Let me know if you run into any problems :)

Fillip

Thought I'd take the plunge and get the shop.

Although I can't seem to work out the integration with credits. Shops seems to try to set up its own currency, I can't see any options in my dropdown list other than what credits provides, I changed the table column in Shop to the right one and clicked "Integrate with points" but no dice.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Thought I'd take the plunge and get the shop.

Although I can't seem to work out the integration with credits. Shops seems to try to set up its own currency, I can't see any options in my dropdown list other than what credits provides, I changed the table column in Shop to the right one and clicked "Integrate with points" but no dice.

Any ideas?
If you've clicked the integrate button and the banner disappears, that's you done. You have to repeat this process for each currency you add to Credits, mind.

Other than that I'm not sure exactly what you're reporting, could you clarify please?

Fillip

For the Music Player in profile item, how do you activate autoplay? also, can you please check my post in the DragonByte optimize thread? thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom