[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
I'll attempt that early tomorrow morning when activity on the site is minimal and post back here - thanks!
OK, just did this and here are the results...

Debug on, Shop addon disabled:
Code:
Template Errors: dbtech_credits_navbar
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 16:
15:     ';
16: foreach ($currencies AS $currency)
17: {
Timing: 1.5248 seconds Memory: 31.380 MB DB Queries: 88

Debug on, Shop addon enabled:
Same template error still showing at top of site
Timing: 24.4694 seconds Memory: 31.701 MB DB Queries: 577

YIKES

Hello~

We're having an issue uploading shop icons. Whenever we select a file to upload as the icon in the admincp it never saves the image for the item. After we hit save it reverts and says "no file chosen" on the settings in the admincp and leaves the "?" icon image for the item in the shop.

Hello~

We're having an issue uploading shop icons. Whenever we select a file to upload as the icon in the admincp it never saves the image for the item. After we hit save it reverts and says "no file chosen" on the settings in the admincp and leaves the "?" icon image for the item in the shop.
Someone else has reported this issue @ our site but it's not one I am able to replicate locally, it's most likely a server issue. I'll get back to you as soon as I have more information :)

Fillip

I'm unable to receive notifications for items purchased. Both my Purchase and Configure Notifications look like this: 1,11,3,12,50,5 but nothing ever comes through when I purchase an item from the shop.

Also, is there a way to reward a user for logging in for consecutive days?

Thanks.

I'm unable to receive notifications for items purchased. Both my Purchase and Configure Notifications look like this: 1,11,3,12,50,5 but nothing ever comes through when I purchase an item from the shop.
Could you please double-check to see if the Notification Sender settings in the Options for this mod (not per-item configurations, the global XenForo Options) have been filled out with the user name of a valid user (preferrably a "forum bot" user that no-one logs in with)?

Also, is there a way to reward a user for logging in for consecutive days?
Unfortunately not, although our DragonByte Credits mod does have a "Daily Login" event when you can reward people for logging in once a day.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Fix: Pre-configured items that were Single Use would not be configurable
Fix: The Thread Title Markup items would incorrectly apply to other areas
Fix: The Thread Highlight items would apply the transparency fixes when no gradients were required, disrupting the default XenForo style
Fix: The "Forum Access" item would not work as intended (existing items need to be deactivated and reactivated in the inventory by the buyer in order for this to be resolved)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Does this mod works with BD bank ?
Don't see why not, if that mod is a credits mod then this mod should be able to read [BD] Bank's points table/points field configuration. You'll have to integrate them manually via the Manage Currencies interface in DB Shop though :)

Fillip

Don't see why not, if that mod is a credits mod then this mod should be able to read [BD] Bank's points table/points field configuration. You'll have to integrate them manually via the Manage Currencies interface in DB Shop though :)

Fillip
have brought the addon,
quick question, for the daily bank interest collection, its currently at 0% how do i set it ?

Hi,
where can i find these settings ?
cant seem to find it inside admincp.
Under Applications -> DragonByte Tech: Credits.

If you do not see this menu, please make sure you are set as Super Administrator in config.php or that you have used your SuperAdmin account to grant yourself Can Administer Credits.

Fillip

Under Applications -> DragonByte Tech: Credits.

If you do not see this menu, please make sure you are set as Super Administrator in config.php or that you have used your SuperAdmin account to grant yourself Can Administer Credits.

Fillip
i only have DB shop , do i need DB credits for it to work ?

Also I remember the vB version of this mod had the option to add shoutbox image items to the shop. The item would grant the user who purchased the item the ability to use the specific image in the shout box. Is this a feature?

Top Bottom