[DBTech] DragonByte Shop

[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
A few suggestions:

• Unless re-gift is enabled, gifting should be something that happens at the point of sale. For example, there should be an option to buy the item as a gift. The reason for this is because if you sell an item on the shop for a certain price and allow gifting, a user can buy the item and potentially use its benefit, and then gift it to someone else. The only time you should be able to gift an item post-purchase is if re-gift is enabled. I believe ADShop behaves correctly in this instance.
  • When there is a buyback price of zero, the option to sell the item back to the shop should not be displayed. I have had users PM me asking why they didn't get their credits back after using sell back, only to tell them "that item can't be sold back, so basically you discarded it."

I have a question regarding this feature below

http://prntscr.com/bnmysx

Does this allow one to donate points to other users on the forum? I've tried looking around for the donate feature, but can't seem to find it.

I have a question regarding this feature below

http://prntscr.com/bnmysx

Does this allow one to donate points to other users on the forum? I've tried looking around for the donate feature, but can't seem to find it.
Sorry about that, at the moment that feature is not yet implemented as it's being handled by DragonByte Credits (or other points mods, if you use them instead). It's something that's planned, but it's low priority right now as I focus on implementing unique features (if that makes sense) :)

Fillip

Screen Shot 2016-07-02 at 4.55.19 PM.webp
The subnavigation behaves strange with one of our skins from PixelExit. Any suggestions here? The other plugins we use, it behaves correctly.

View attachment 136998
The subnavigation behaves strange with one of our skins from PixelExit. Any suggestions here? The other plugins we use, it behaves correctly.
The navbar code is identical to stock XenForo, have you tried contacting their support department to see if they have any advice?

If they tell you there's something I need to change in my code I'd be happy to implement it.

Fillip

The navbar code is identical to stock XenForo, have you tried contacting their support department to see if they have any advice?

If they tell you there's something I need to change in my code I'd be happy to implement it.

Fillip

I just did, I'll PM you.

Fillip

It was regarding a "wide" or a "nav stretch" setting we have in our styles, don't think there's much you can do on your end. We target the primary nav tabs and any additional tabs added the normal way, but it doesn't cover additional tabs on the visitor tabs.

It was regarding a "wide" or a "nav stretch" setting we have in our styles, don't think there's much you can do on your end. We target the primary nav tabs and any additional tabs added the normal way, but it doesn't cover additional tabs on the visitor tabs.
Fair enough, thanks :)

Fillip

From your shop... I need to reverse things bought and the credits returned to the user.
There's no interface for that at the moment, sorry :(

You can manually delete someone's items from their inventory via the Inventory Manager interface, then manually refund them the credits it cost via the DragonByte Credits mod, but that's it right now.

Fillip

@DragonByte Tech

A few minor enhancement requests that aren't severe enough to be bugs, but confuse users.

Enhancement
  • Do not show the "Configure" option in inventory for pre-configured items that cannot be reconfigured.
    • It currently shows for the "user title style change" even though I used the preconfigured item type, and reconfiguration is disabled.
  • Do not show "Sell Back" option in inventory if the buyback price is zero.
  • For item types involving user title styles and username titles, only one item of each type should be able to be active at once.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

4.4.0 Beta 1

Feature: You can now buy an item as a gift directly on the main shop page
Change: The "Item Configure" overlay will now use the "formOverlay" style (a dark style on the default skin)
Change: The "Item Gift" action is now an overlay rather than a separate page
Change: Merging users will now also update the user ID across all DragonByte Shop data (currencies will not be merged at this time)
Change: All queries for fetching the user’s purchased items can now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey all,

Just a quick note regarding today's update; it's flagged as a Beta version because I've made a bunch of internal changes that should make it easier for addon developers to work with this mod, however it means that some things may not be working and/or referencing old (now defunct) files.

I would urge you to not upgrade to this version unless you're comfortable with the chance for some amount of hours of downtime on your shop - I need sleep too! :D

If you do brave the murky depths and install it, thank you for helping me test it! You're awesome.

Fillip

Update: Two issues were fixed in the past 9 hours:
  • The installer would not properly update the item class handlers in the itemtype DB table
    If you are affected by this issue, please re-download the product, re-upload the files, disable event listeners, enable debug mode.
    Once you're in the AdminCP, go to Home -> List Add-ons -> click DragonByte Shop. Change Version String to 4.3.9 and change Version ID to 20160723
    Afterwards, re-import the XML file

• Thread view generated an error about item class handlers
    If you are affected by this issue, please re-download the product and re-upload the files as this has been hotfixed. No XML import necessary.
Sorry for the inconvenience :(

Fillip

Top Bottom