[DBTech] DragonByte Shop [Paid] 6.0.4

No permission to buy ($12.45)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Shop with a new update entry:

Feature: Buyback information is now only displayed if buyback is enabled
Change: The "Draw Lottery" cron job is now ran hourly instead of daily
Fix: Resolved multiple "undefined index" and "undefined variable" issues
Fix: Compilation of undocumented hotfixes made throughout the week

Read the rest of this update entry...

What file do you have the gradient code applied to for the thread and postbit highlight. or if it’s possible to do it as a conditional statement instead so we could add on to the code.

please help as It makes me very limited without this option.

What file do you have the gradient code applied to for the thread and postbit highlight. or if it’s possible to do it as a conditional statement instead so we could add on to the code.

please help as It makes me very limited without this option.
Sorry, I'm a bit confused, what exactly are you trying to do?

Fillip

Postbit and Thread highlight both have a gradient applied to them, is there a way for us to add another class somewhere there too if postbit or thread highlight is active
To be honest I'm not entirely sure how you would achieve that. You might have to add a new template modification, something like:

Template: message_user_info
Search Type: Simple Replacement
Find: <div class="messageUserInfo" style="{xen:helper dbtech_shop_postbit_markup, $user}"
Replace: <div class="messageUserInfo{xen:if {xen:helper dbtech_shop_postbit_markup, $user}, ' messageUserInfoMarkedUp'}" style="{xen:helper dbtech_shop_postbit_markup, $user}"
Execution Order: 11

Please be aware that I have not tested this at all and I have no idea if you can use the {xen:if} tag in that way. I will not be able to assist you with this, as it is outside our normal support service.

Hope it helps!

Fillip

okay I will give it a try. Also how would I go about adding more colors to Predefined User Name Style change. I want to predine a few colors for my users to select from.

OK, just did this and here are the results...

Debug on, Shop addon disabled:
Code:
Template Errors: dbtech_credits_navbar
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code, line 16:
15:     ';
16: foreach ($currencies AS $currency)
17: {
Timing: 1.5248 seconds Memory: 31.380 MB DB Queries: 88

Debug on, Shop addon enabled:
Same template error still showing at top of site
Timing: 24.4694 seconds Memory: 31.701 MB DB Queries: 577

YIKES
Queries are now up to close to 700 on forum home with this addon activated. Other pages it is fine with queries under 20 or so.

Still cannot use but really want to :(

Queries are now up to close to 700 on forum home with this addon activated. Other pages it is fine with queries under 20 or so.

Still cannot use but really want to :(
This is not an issue I can replicate anywhere. I will need an FTP account to look into this further.

Fillip

How do I go about disabling

gaining credit for all action except replying to ing threads existand posting new threads. I also want to set to gain same amount of credit on entire forum.

I'm using default credit currency.

You can disable points accumulation in DragonByte Shop via the Options :)

Fillip

I'm using vBCredit with vBshop.

Am I suppose to still disable points accumlation in the dragonbyte shop options?

How would I disable ability to gain credit from all option except writing post sand creating threads though?

typo lol I used to use vBCredits.

I have draggonbyte credits and dragon byte shop both xenforo.
Righty, so then if you wanted DragonByte Credits to handle all points accumulation while the two mods were integrated, you'd turn off the points accumulation in the DragonByte Shop options, then make sure your Shop and Credits currencies were identical (you can select the integration in the Currency Management screen under DragonByte Shop), then create the events you need in DragonByte Credits :)

Fillip

How would I go about adding more colors to Predefined User Name Style change. I want to predefine a few colors for my users to select from.

How would I go about adding more colors to Predefined User Name Style change. I want to predefine a few colors for my users to select from.
You can type the hex code of any colour you wish.

If you are having a specific problem adding new Predefined User Name Style items, please clarify your problem as I do not understand what you are asking.

Fillip

Just reposting my question in case it was missed while you were away.

Are there any php callbacks for when you give a user an item from the Inventory Management in the admin cp?

I have some items with post-purchase php callbacks, but those don't activate in this situation. I tried the gift php callback as well, but that doesn't seem to trigger either.

Where to send?
Your site is unique in that I suspect whatever modification is rewriting your forum home is not passing enough information to the "Markup Username" function, so Shop has to query for the extra information every time.

I've made a change that will shut down the query for now, and the next version will have a toggle switch for whether to "force formatting" or not.

Fillip

Top Bottom