[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

Update highlights

This release is a small update to address feedback and fix discovered bugs.

After upgrading to this version, you will find a new setting that allows you to enable a separate checkbox confirming that the customer understands that digital downloads are non-refundable after the product has been downloaded.

Both this new checkbox and the existing Terms of Service acceptance checkbox must be ticked before the "Proceed to payment" button becomes clickable. For...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Update highlights

This release is a hotfix to address an issue where it was not possible to edit physical products in the front-end. Creating new products would work fine, just not edit them afterwards.

The admin area was not affected by this issue, products could always be edited in the AdminCP.

Sorry about that 😅

Complete Change Log

Fix: Editing a physical product via the front-end would produce a server error

Update highlights

This release is a hotfix to address an issue where editing the stock of a physical product would reset its stock to 5. This was meant to be a set of default values, but had unexpected consequences when editing products.

Furthermore, certain email sending services such as Amazon SES would fail to send the administrator notification email with the shipping address information. This happened because eCommerce was attempting to send the notification from the...

Update highlights

This release contains further features, changes and fixes for physical products.

The variation your customers purchased (e.g. shirt size for t-shirts) will now be displayed in the order log in the AdminCP, the order view in the customer's account, and on the PDF invoice generated and emailed to the user.

Administrators will be able to control the display of the order item with variation display. By default, it uses {title} ({variation})...

If anyone wants to see a live store for physical product, I've been using this for a few days successfully transacting. In fact I've sold out of stock.

@DragonByte Tech has been so open to feedback and feature suggestions. This is starting to look like an incredible add-on for anyone who sells on their site, or is thinking of adding a store at some point in the future.

Here's my store:

https://www.emtbforums.com/store/

Hi guys.
I just update the eCommerce to the new version... I had in the past a test product and I delete that product... Got this error now:

Call to a member function isDigital() on null

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Admin/Controller/Log.php(233): DBTech\eCommerce\Service\Order\Reverse->reverse()
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Log->actionOrderCancel(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\eCommerc...', 'Ordercancel', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'dbtechEcomOrder...', Object(DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\Log), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#4 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/logs/orders/1/cancel"
  ["referrer"] => string(58) "http://we-play.org/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/logs/orders/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["dbtech-ecommerce/logs/orders/1/cancel"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["delete_licenses"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/logs/orders/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Update highlights

This release contains a few fixes for reported bugs, as well as a new feature aimed at stores where customers are mostly all from the same country.

It is now possible to set the default country to be selected in the address book when a new address is created either via the address book or via the checkout step.

A few bugs have been fixed, perhaps most notably the fact that it was previously not possible to download invoices via the Order log in the...

@DragonByte Tech I have a little question. We would like to sell add-ons and give bulk discounts if people choose a different number of licenses. Like Xenforo did with their licenses (details). How did i do that?

@DragonByte Tech I have a little question. We would like to sell add-ons and give bulk discounts if people choose a different number of licenses. Like Xenforo did with their licenses (details). How did i do that?
There's no direct method for the number of licenses someone's buying, but you can set up bulk purchase discounts by clicking the Automatic discounts in the left side menu in the AdminCP. It's based off of cart value.

Fillip

Thats was my first thought. If someone buy more then 3 licenses he got 5% discount and so on. I made disounts based on the min charge of the cart. But i couldn't change the number of licenses in cart, so i couldn't get any discount. What's my fault?

Thats was my first thought. If someone buy more then 3 licenses he got 5% discount and so on. I made disounts based on the min charge of the cart. But i couldn't change the number of licenses in cart, so i couldn't get any discount. What's my fault?
To buy multiple copies of the same product, add multiple copies to the cart via the product page. There is no quantity drop-down, each order item has its own entry.

Fillip

New error on after update:

Call to a member function accept() on null
  • src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Entity/ShippingMethod.php:162

Server error log :
Code:
Error: Call to a member function accept() on null src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Entity/ShippingMethod.php:162

Stack trace
Code:
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(716): DBTech\eCommerce\Entity\ShippingMethod->verifyCostFormula('', 'cost_formula', 5, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(570): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_verifyValueCustom('', 'cost_formula', 5, Array)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(674): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->set('cost_formula', '', Array)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(34): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->bulkSet(Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php(136): XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}(Object(XF\Mvc\FormAction))
#5 src/addons/DBTech/eCommerce/Admin/Controller/ShippingMethod.php(126): XF\Mvc\FormAction->run()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\ShippingMethod->actionSave(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\eCommerc...', 'Save', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'dbtechEcomShipp...', Object(DBTech\eCommerce\Admin\Controller\ShippingMethod), NULL)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(65) "/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/shipping-methods/market-square.1/save"
  ["referrer"] => string(83) "http://we-play.org/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/shipping-methods/market-square.1/edit"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["dbtech-ecommerce/shipping-methods/market-square_1/save"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["title"] => string(13) "Market Square"
    ["active"] => string(1) "1"
    ["display_order"] => string(2) "10"
    ["cost_formula"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(65) "/admin.php?dbtech-ecommerce/shipping-methods/market-square.1/edit"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

The error apear when i try to delete the Cost formula from shipping method and save it withput formula.

Top Bottom