[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
template: dbtech_ecommerce_product_wrapper
Code:
<xf:if is="$product.canPurchase($license)">

The prices should still be visible, even if the user cannot buy!?
I believe I have some changes for that coming in RC3 :)

I made some sweeping changes to the files today, so I want to give it a little bit of testing @ our site before releasing RC3 to the public.

It's intended that users do not see pricing for a product if they are viewing the product within the context of a license, and the license is lifetime (so it never expires, therefore there's no upgrades to display). Users should also see add-on pricing for the product, if they do not already own the add-ons, when viewing the product within the context of a license.

If they are viewing the product page without being in the context of a license, then all pricing should display.

Fillip

After the import I checked several users and their licenses. Now some users have reported problems.

There are actually users who have NO licenses after the import. :(
Import von Chris Produkte Manager

Ideas?

After the import I checked several users and their licenses. Now some users have reported problems.

There are actually users who have NO licenses after the import. :(
Import von Chris Produkte Manager

Ideas?
Is there a pattern to the users who didn't have their licenses imported? What products did you create in XR PM? Did the products themselves import?

Fillip

no recognizable pattern.🙁 and it concerns a product added just a few months ago.

alone of this add-on missing 6 licenses ... (counted ...
as it is with other add-ons I do not know)

I'm not home until Monday, then I uninstall your add-on, install and import again ...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

1.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Update highlights

This update contains an important change regarding the way pricing information is displayed on product pages.

In a previous update, I changed the way pricing information was displayed when viewing the product information page within a license context. What I mean by "license context" is when the URL has icense_key=XXXXXX in it - when you click over to the product page when viewing a license.

Previously, it was not possible to purchase...

Read the rest of this update entry...

it is possible that the PayPal email may contain details instead of a cryptic description "eCommerce order #742 (TestUser) "
with Chris add-on, all purchases were listed individually in the email.
This is more transparent/clearer

it is possible that the PayPal email may contain details instead of a cryptic description "eCommerce order #742 (TestUser) "
No, as that is the only description that makes sense. Attempting to list the products will quickly run into the cap on PayPal's descriptions, which looks unprofessional.

As this mod uses a shopping cart as opposed to 1 order = 1 product, it does not make sense to attempt to display product descriptions in PayPal's description field.

Literally every single eCommerce store on the entire internet that doesn't integrate only with PayPal (and thus uses itemised orders) has the order ID as the title or description, with no mention of the product names or product descriptions.

Fillip

I appear to have forgotten to add the code that adds to the user's "Amount Spent" counter whenever a purchase is made. I'll correct this in the next version.

In the meantime, you can rebuild the amount spent via the standard "Rebuild caches" page in XF2 to update the user's values.

I'll make sure the upgrade script also runs this maintenance action to make sure all the values are up to date at the time of the new version.

Fillip

Thanks,

Am testing it now.

Have created a new usergroup, added a user promotion to put all users that have made a purchase into this group.. It has found some, but not all purchases though (has found recent purchasers, but some last month have not made it).

Do you know why it hasn't got all of the users who have 'spent more than x' in this group?

Thanks,

Am testing it now.

Have created a new usergroup, added a user promotion to put all users that have made a purchase into this group.. It has found some, but not all purchases though (has found recent purchasers, but some last month have not made it).

Do you know why it hasn't got all of the users who have 'spent more than x' in this group?
Can't say as I do, you can look in the database to check the contents of the dbtech_ecommerce_amount_spent column on the xf_user table for the users you believe you should be included.

Fillip

Is it possible to create bundles? Like let's say you have product A and bundle B, which contains A (and maybe more). If someone purchases A or B, they should be able to download A. Once B expires, A should expire aswell. So B would not contain any downloads, but it would entitle you to download A.

Kinda like adding user groups to categories and removing them once expired in the XFRM works.

Top Bottom