[DBTech] DragonByte Donate

[DBTech] DragonByte Donate [Paid] 3.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Fillip,

the only thing that counts is the result. If i do not want to display an information, I do not want it. FULLSTOP. If you offer the possibility in ACP to turn off an information to show up display, but at the same time you force the display 1cm on the left nevertheless, then it is called unlogic.
That is certainly your opinion, but I happen to strongly disagree with your opinion. If I add a setting to control whether a sidebar block to the right is displayed, then no reasonable individual would expect that setting to apply to anything other than the sidebar block to the right.

I have let you know how you can edit the templates to remove the information that there are no settings to control, so I won't comment on this query any further.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Donate with a new update entry:

Resource Guidelines Update

What is happening?
On the 11th of July 2018, XenForo published their Resource Guidelines aimed at ensuring performance & stability of XenForo modifications. At the moment, this product does not meet these standards, due to the fact that this product has been engineered to allow the core code to run on both XenForo 1 and XenForo 2.

As a result, I am beginning work on re-engineering this product to become a "native"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

is there a way to set a minimum amount of money to be able to get upgraded into a premium usergroup?

See the screenshot for the other question. I do not want to display the already earned money.

View attachment 149173
o.k., I see. But then this applies for all donation drives. I would like to have some with and some without it.....

is there hope that this will end up an an ACP-setting to toggle for each donation campaign it separately, whether the earned amount is shown or not?

is there hope that this will end up an an ACP-setting to toggle for each donation campaign it separately, whether the earned amount is shown or not?
If you post it as a feature request @ our site it's something I can look into in the future :)

Be sure to include as much information as possible as I likely won't remember any of this in the future.

Is there a minimum version for the [AD] Donation Manager import, I'm using v1.1.8 and I'm trying to import prior upgrading to XF2 but when I run the import nothing is carried over, not even the donations drives.

Thanks!

Is there a minimum version for the [AD] Donation Manager import, I'm using v1.1.8 and I'm trying to import prior upgrading to XF2 but when I run the import nothing is carried over, not even the donations drives.

Thanks!
I don’t know, sorry. I was only given the database scheme, I have no idea what version of the product that was or what the latest version is.

Sorry :(

I'm unable to replicate any issues with the AdminCP log. Can you please provide step-by-step instructions for how to replicate it?
In terms of setup or just reproduction?

I haven’t configured anything particularly special, and nothing other than disable all currencies other than USD and setup PayPal as the provider

To reproduce what I see, I just visit the donations log page

If you’d like, I can send you an admin login that has access to donations so you can see what I mean

Top Bottom