[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
So, this is a fresh install from yesterday. I just set up the basics and no points are being awarded for posts or threads. Am I missing something?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.25.52 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.25.52 AM.webp
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.26.38 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.26.38 AM.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.26.53 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.26.53 AM.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
So, this is a fresh install from yesterday. I just set up the basics and no points are being awarded for posts or threads. Am I missing something?
Can you also check the user group permissions, specifically the "Trigger events" permission? That needs to be set to Yes. You can also use the permission analysis tool in XF2 to check whether any given user has this permission and if not, why not.

Can you also check the user group permissions, specifically the "Trigger events" permission? That needs to be set to Yes. You can also use the permission analysis tool in XF2 to check whether any given user has this permission and if not, why not.
/facepalm I didn't even think to look in the permissions. All good now. Sorry about that.

/facepalm I didn't even think to look in the permissions. All good now. Sorry about that.
No problem, though I am a bit curious as to why the permission wasn't set by default. According to the code, fresh installs (or upgrades from older than v5.1.0) should have given that permission to every user group that had the "view forum" permission 🤔

Were none of the permissions configured, or just that one?

This was how "Registered Users" looked when I checked it. Admin was a little more filled in, but "Trigger Events" was set to "No" across the board.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.44.00 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 9.44.00 AM.webp
    28 KB · Views: 10
This was how "Registered Users" looked when I checked it. Admin was a little more filled in, but "Trigger Events" was set to "No" across the board.
Interesting. Does your registered user group not have access to viewing the site?

"View" and "Trigger events" uses the "View" permission under "General permissions" as a base.
"Show inaccessible currencies", "Bypass charge tags", and "View any transaction log entry" uses "Bypass user privacy" under "General moderator permissions".
"Adjust currencies" uses "Ban users" under "General moderator permissions".

And that's all for what's set by default 🤔

Via the "Paycheck" event, you can automatically pay members of a certain user group (or multiple user groups) a certain amount of credits every X days
I mean manual payment to certain usergroups.

I believe there is integration with Siropu's Referrals mod, though I'm not 100% sure if the integration has been updated to work with v5.1 / v5.2 just yet.
Nice one.
Though I don't need referral contest, I want users to be credited a certain amount of credits per referred members.

Ok
Seems like I will have to continue with the other plugin as it have the mass manual transfer feature, re

Sorry to bother again. Following error is displayed:

• XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1932]: Table 'hidden_forums.xf_dbtech_credits_transaction' doesn't exist in engine
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:217
Code:
SELECT COUNT(*)
                FROM `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`
                LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_event` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`event_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`event_id`)
LEFT JOIN `xf_dbtech_credits_currency` AS `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2` ON (`xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`currency_id` = `xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`currency_id`)
                WHERE ((`xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`.`status` IN (1))) AND (`xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`active` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_event_Event_1`.`display` = 1 AND `xf_dbtech_credits_currency_Currency_2`.`active` = 1)

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1932, '42S02')
#2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(89): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(101): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
                SELECT COU...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1249): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne('
                SELECT COU...')
#6 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/ControllerPlugin/Overview.php(28): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->total()
#7 src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Pub/Controller/Index.php(41): DBTech\Credits\ControllerPlugin\Overview->getCoreListData()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(321): DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('DBTech\\Credits:...', 'Index', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(DBTech\Credits\Pub\Controller\Index), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(390): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}

So ever since I've been struggling to get this fixed. After alot of time I did manage to delete the transactions table but unfortunately it still didn't work. I couldn't import anything either since the tablespace still existed.

I've now completely uninstalled the add-on and then reinstalled it. It came back with the following error again:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_dbtech_credits_transaction: MySQL query error [1813]: Tablespace for table '`xgdpvnmz_forums`.`xf_dbtech_credits_transaction`' exists. Please DISCARD the tablespace before IMPORT in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 186
XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Setup.php at line 52
DBTech\Credits\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
DBTech\Credits\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
DBTech\Credits\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

I've absolutely no idea how to solve this issue.

I've now completely uninstalled the add-on and then reinstalled it. It came back with the following error again:
This is a server error, you need to contact your system administrator for assistance. I have never seen that error message before, but I do know it's not a bug in this mod.

This is a server error, you need to contact your system administrator for assistance. I have never seen that error message before, but I do know it's not a bug in this mod.

Yeah I cannot figure out why this all is happening...

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: xf_dbtech_credits_transaction: MySQL query error [1005]: Can't create table `xgdpvnmz_forums`.`xf_dbtech_credits_transaction` (errno: 168 "Unknown (generic) error from engine") in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 151
XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 186
XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Setup.php at line 52
DBTech\Credits\Setup->installStep1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 60
DBTech\Credits\Setup->installStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerInstallTrait.php at line 27
DBTech\Credits\Setup->install() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 398
XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionInstall() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Now I receive this error, is this something that is known?

No, this is still a server issue that your system administrator needs to resolve. I have no idea how these errors happen, but it points to database corruption.

The issue I had previously and now was indeed a server issue and not related to the add-on (as far as I know).
With the help of my service provider they made it function again. They made sure the files didn't exist, cleared out the innodb backlogs/cache and even flushed the tables. Also did a repair across the entire lot. But even then it still will not let the table create.
After they had to remote the database and re-import everything the table could finally be created and everything worked like a charm!

@DragonByte Tech I want to upgrade to the latest version from 5.1.0 Beta 6

But before I do that I wanted to save a copy of my user's balance, I used to do this by going to richest users but now only shows top 5 and the single setting I find related to this is "widget sidebar richest user" and there I set 1000 but still display top 5 in sidebar.

Can you help me out? I really want to have a backup of my member's wallets before the upgrade, I did take a full site backup but this will not help me move forward in case o failure.

I wait for your reply.

Top Bottom