[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.8.5

No permission to buy ($14.95)
There isn't any bulk update tools at the moment, but you can do it in the DB.

Something like
UPDATE xf_user SET dbtech_credits_credits = 0 WHERE last_activity <= (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - (60 * 60 * 24 * X))

Change dbtech_credits_credits to your column name, and X to the number of days you want users to have had to be inactive for.

Fillip
hey can you please tell me where to add this and on the column I never touched any of the DB stuff is it not the same?

A thought on this. It wouldn't be exactly what you're describing, but if what you're looking for is quality, you could leverage the Likes system in Xenforo, awarding credits (or fractions of credits) for each like received. Depending on whether you want all users, certain users, or moderators to give them, you can adjust the permissions in XF, and if you're concerned about abuse, DBCredits can limit how frequently the user receives the credits via Likes.

There's also an event for adding a Tag to a thread. It's not quite a custom field. I actually didn't notice this before, and might add it to my board -- my users pretty much ignore the tag field.

In either case, you would probably want to arrange the Events so that, say, Post = 2 credits and Tag = 2 credits, rather than Post without Tag = 2 and Post With Tag = 4. Result is the same but one is a lot easier to configure, in my opinion.

This could potentially work. I’d love your and @DragonByte Tech s thoughts on this.

I’d like to enable more or less credits based upon a moderator applied tag.

For example, Tags are disabled in that forum for users, but a moderator could add a pre-defined new after reviewing it to mark it high quality.

On second thought, this nor custom fields would work because I’m seeking to improve and measure and reward the quality of replies not OPs.

Maybe utilizing specific reactions once 2.1 is released?

Bit of a stretch/specific feature I know, thought I'd ask anyway since I couldn't find any way to confirm.

Does the ratings integration include the ability to only reward/take credits from using a specific rating?
This would for example allow users to "thank" a post by gifting them credits with a special rating, while the other ratings would do nothing.

Bit of a stretch/specific feature I know, thought I'd ask anyway since I couldn't find any way to confirm.

Does the ratings integration include the ability to only reward/take credits from using a specific rating?
This would for example allow users to "thank" a post by gifting them credits with a special rating, while the other ratings would do nothing.
That will be the plan for the Reactions in XF 2.1 yeah, though I’m not 100% sure if I’ll have an update ready on day 1 of the Gold release.

Fillip

Have you considered integrating events with XenCentral's feedback add-on? I think the two add-ons could work well together.
New events can certainly be considered for future versions, at the moment I am a little bit busy working on the update for the Shop mod though :)

Once the Shop update has been released, and 2.1 updates are done, things should settle down enough so that I can get back to adding more events.

New events can certainly be considered for future versions, at the moment I am a little bit busy working on the update for the Shop mod though :)

Once the Shop update has been released, and 2.1 updates are done, things should settle down enough so that I can get back to adding more events.

Shop updates!! ::woot:: :love:

Shop updates!! ::woot:: :love:
I've finished the total overhaul of the AdminCP, biggest change being that instead of having "categories" and "shops" there'll be only categories. Items exist in categories in a 1:1 relationship, so in the upgrade steps it'll create categories for each shop and duplicate items from old shops into new categories, if that makes any sense.

This allows me to have a much easier to use item management system and it makes it easier for new admins to get started. The downside being that the old "user shops" feature won't exist right away.

But the prefix system and custom fields system found elsewhere in XF2 will be added too so there's that :)

I've finished the total overhaul of the AdminCP, biggest change being that instead of having "categories" and "shops" there'll be only categories. Items exist in categories in a 1:1 relationship, so in the upgrade steps it'll create categories for each shop and duplicate items from old shops into new categories, if that makes any sense.

This allows me to have a much easier to use item management system and it makes it easier for new admins to get started. The downside being that the old "user shops" feature won't exist right away.

But the prefix system and custom fields system found elsewhere in XF2 will be added too so there's that :)

Will "user shops" be returning later on? ........:unsure: lol

Will "user shops" be returning later on? ........:unsure: lol
Potentially, the feature didn’t do much since users could only create items from the “Custom Item” item type.

At the moment there are user group permissions for being able to add and edit items from the front end, but that is for ALL item types so should not be given to everyone.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

XenForo 2.1 Support

Because I will be taking advantage of features that only exist in XenForo 2.1, the next version will require XenForo 2.1.

In the meantime, I will release a "Gold" version of the current beta or RC version. This "Gold" version should work fine with XenForo 2.1. There are no known blocking issues with the planned "Gold" version of this mod preventing it from running on XenForo 2.1.

It is unknown whether the current v5.0 branch works on XenForo 2.1. If you are unable to update to v5.1 (or...

Read the rest of this update entry...

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.1.0 Gold

Update highlights

!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE RUNNING DRAGONBYTE SHOP v6.0.x !!!

After a lengthy Beta period, this product has gone Gold 🎉

This version contains no changes from the previous version. Future updates will require XenForo 2.1.

If you want the full details on the v5.1.0 release, you can check it out here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/dragonbyte-credits.339/release/1713/

!!! DO NOT...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom