[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Why don't you give us a few hints to setup this?
I’m not sure what exactly you’re referring to, I mentioned how to set up a XF Resource Manager Download event which you can use to charge people every time they download a resource.

If you mean payment profiles, that’s an XF2 feature.

Fillip

Love the credits system so far but I do have one error when I add the event 'trophies'.
EDIT: this error occurs on every sort event added.

Code:
An exception occurred: [Error] Class 'XenForo_Model' not found in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/ActionAdmin/Event.php on line 403

DBTech\Credits\ActionAdmin\Event->actionModify() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Application/Core.php at line 173
DBTech\Credits\Application\Core->runAction() in src/addons/DBTech/Credits/Admin/Controller/Route.php at line 45
DBTech\Credits\Admin\Controller\Route->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

EDIT: this error occurs on every sort event added.
Are you sure you didn't accidentally upload the files for the XF1 version?

Also, try disabling the mod, then deleting /src/DBTech/Credits and re-upload that folder, then re-enable the mod.

Fillip

Are you sure you didn't accidentally upload the files for the XF1 version?

Also, try disabling the mod, then deleting /src/DBTech/Credits and re-upload that folder, then re-enable the mod.

Fillip

I uninstalled both the DB credits and shop add-ons and readded the XF2 files and installed again. Same issue persists.

Tested it again on adding some events.
Almost all work except for the following: Trophy and Post Rated.

Last edited:
I uninstalled both the DB credits and shop add-ons and readded the XF2 files and installed again. Same issue persists.
Like I said, the files have to be deleted from your server in order to guarantee there's no issues from outdated files. Simply uninstalling and reinstalling does not do anything.

Fillip

Like I said, the files have to be deleted from your server in order to guarantee there's no issues from outdated files. Simply uninstalling and reinstalling does not do anything.

Fillip

Sorry for that. I thought uninstalling would delete all files. Anyway, I did what was said before. I disabled the credits addon > deleted the credits file under src > reuploaded the XF2 credits file > enabled the credit system again.

The Trophy and Post Rate(d) are still showing the same issue.

Sorry for that. I thought uninstalling would delete all files. Anyway, I did what was said before. I disabled the credits addon > deleted the credits file under src > reuploaded the XF2 credits file > enabled the credit system again.

The Trophy and Post Rate(d) are still showing the same issue.
In that case, please PM me with an FTP and AdminCP account so I can look into this further.

Fillip

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

5.1.0 Release Candidate 3

Update highlights

!!! DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION IF YOU ARE RUNNING DRAGONBYTE SHOP v6.0.x !!!

This version contains bug fixes and feature improvements.

Currency formatting is now applied more universally, so if your site is using very large currency amounts you will no longer have to keep track of digits by tracing your finger over the screen 😛

The "Richest user" widget was previously not respecting the "limit" setting in the widget config, this has...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
Hello @DragonByte Tech

I just wanted to report a bug or exploit.

If users are allowed to edit their posts within an x interval, then they can continuesly edit their post/thread, and it would count as a new post/thread, and they'd get credits equal to what the event is set as. So if I edit my post 10 times, and the event gives me 1 credit per post, I'd get 10 credits.

What I am trying to say is, editing a post / thread gives people credits, and this shouldn't be possible!

If I disable editing post/threads, then users can't correct their typos and w.e.

I hope you guys can look into this as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Gib

Hello @DragonByte Tech

I just wanted to report a bug or exploit.

If users are allowed to edit their posts within an x interval, then they can continuesly edit their post/thread, and it would count as a new post/thread, and they'd get credits equal to what the event is set as. So if I edit my post 10 times, and the event gives me 1 credit per post, I'd get 10 credits.

What I am trying to say is, editing a post / thread gives people credits, and this shouldn't be possible!

If I disable editing post/threads, then users can't correct their typos and w.e.

I hope you guys can look into this as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Gib
No, this is not a bug nor an exploit. You need to use the “event negation amount” setting in your event.

Fillip

No, this is not a bug nor an exploit. You need to use the “event negation amount” setting in your event.

Fillip
Oh, I see, thanks for explaining!

I was also wondering how the random addition works, since I try to set it on to 5, and it's not giving a random addition to the post amount.

Cheers,

Gib

I was also wondering how the random addition works, since I try to set it on to 5, and it's not giving a random addition to the post amount.
How many times did you test this? If only once then it's possible the random number generator chose 0.

Fillip

I've been smashing it for like 20 times or so, still 0. This is V5.0.3
I see, at the moment the primary focus of development is the v5.1 branch so that is what's going to be receiving bugfix updates going forward. I'm not opposed to hotfixing v5.0.3 if there's a showstopper issue though, at least until such a time as the Shop mod has also been updated.

I'll make some improvements to the random number generator part in the next update to v5.1 :)

Fillip

is there anyway ... how to reset credits of inactive member please i need help on that
There isn't any bulk update tools at the moment, but you can do it in the DB.

Something like
UPDATE xf_user SET dbtech_credits_credits = 0 WHERE last_activity <= (UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - (60 * 60 * 24 * X))

Change dbtech_credits_credits to your column name, and X to the number of days you want users to have had to be inactive for.

Fillip

Top Bottom