[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.0.3

No permission to buy ($14.95)
There was a short period of time where the lotteryticket table was missing from the installer. Try running this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE `xf_dbtech_shop_lotteryticket` (
  `lotteryticketid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `lotteryid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `dateline` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `lotterydraw` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `numbers` mediumblob,
  `prizeid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`lotteryticketid`),
  KEY `lotteryid` (`lotteryid`,`userid`),
  KEY `lotteryid_2` (`lotteryid`,`lotterydraw`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Fillip

Hello @DragonByte Tech,

- Where I can see the specific earnings of a user?
- Is there any way to add credit directly to multiple users just writing your nicks?

Regards,
Velli.

- Where I can see the specific earnings of a user?
There is no transaction log capable of filtering by user at this time, sorry :(
- Is there any way to add credit directly to multiple users just writing your nicks?
You will need to use the Manage Users interface to search for each individual user and manually adjust their credits. There is no interface for quickly adding X amount of credits to Y users at this time.

Fillip

There is no transaction log capable of filtering by user at this time, sorry :(
You will need to use the Manage Users interface to search for each individual user and manually adjust their credits. There is no interface for quickly adding X amount of credits to Y users at this time.

Fillip
Thanks for answering, Filip.
Would it be possible to add these options in the future?

I think they are important when managing a forum. At least in mine, there is much "exchange" and "movement" credit.

Regards,
Velli.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

Changed Features:
  • Changed the internal structure a bit to reduce code duplication

Bug Fixes:
  • Currency postbit displays were not working as intended in Conversations
  • Workaround for Tapatalk's non-standard initialisation of XenForo
  • Workaround for broken Template Modification in a 3rd party product preventing this mod's ACP menu from showing
  • The Interest and Paycheck events could go out of control due to a maths error
  • The...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can moderators edit the credits each members has or is this option only available to admins?
Via the usergroup permissions, you can toggle who can access the Adjust event, which (potentially) gives moderators ability to edit any member's currency through the front-end currency popup :)

Fillip

I'm looking for a way to reduce members credits monthly in any way. Is there a tax feature of any way, like the interest, or any other ideas welcome.

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte Credits with a new update entry:

New Features:

AdminCP Menu
  • A link to the options page for this mod is now included in the Admin Navigation

AdminCP Transaction Log
  • Search for transactions and browse paginated list of transactions in the AdminCP
  • Limit by user name, start/end date, currency and event trigger
  • Sort by date, affected user or source user in ascending or descending order
  • Displays date, event title, target user, source user, amount and account...

Read the rest of this update entry...

can we use a percentage instead of a flat number? I for example want members to lose 10% of their credits each month
That's the only way the interest event works, you either gain or lose a %age of your credits. Set Charge to Yes, set Currency Amount to 0.1, done :)

Fillip

That's the only way the interest event works, you either gain or lose a %age of your credits. Set Charge to Yes, set Currency Amount to 0.1, done :)

Fillip
I see thank you for your time for support:) but something last just to be make it clear to my mind, is the interest reduction is daily or based of user actions? I see in crons the bank interest that is running every day but just that, crons.webp

and settings.
intere.webp

I see thank you for your time for support:) but something last just to be make it clear to my mind, is the interest reduction is daily or based of user actions? I see in crons the bank interest that is running every day but just that, View attachment 134323
That cron job is from DragonByte Shop, not DragonByte Credits. DB Credits does not use a scheduled task to calculate and update the interest.

When a user visits the forum, the mod will calculate any interest payments (or, in your case, deductions) that the user may have missed, and apply them accordingly.

Example: Let's say your interval is set to 30 days. The user has not visited the forum for 90 days. When they return, 3 interest events will be applied to their accounts in quick succession. Let's say the user starts with 100 credits and you reduce credits by 10% every month.
  • 100 credits - 10% = 90 credits
  • 90 credits - 10% = 81 credits
  • 81 credits - 10% = 72.9 credits
The interest in DragonByte Shop is 100% separate, as the "Bank" in shop (which is under development, that cron job is a shell that doesn't do anything just now) is a separate space from the user's wallet (which is shared with DragonByte Credits, if the two mods are integrated).

Does that make sense? :)

Fillip

Top Bottom