Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

markymark

After recommendation I contacted Fahad. Fahad made a custom addon for us.
He has perfectly implemented all the wishes of us. Even more he recognized possible later problems and discussed them with us.
He really implemented our order very quickly as well. Monday order placed today on Friday addon delivered.

Thank you Fahad anytime again. :)

fahad ashraf

After recommendation I contacted Fahad. Fahad made a custom addon for us.
He has perfectly implemented all the wishes of us. Even more he recognized possible later problems and discussed them with us.
He really implemented our order very quickly as well. Monday order placed today on Friday addon delivered.

Thank you Fahad anytime again. :)
Thanks

@fahad ashraf created for me a very special add-on to prevent opening the images of photo thumbnails. So "newbies" on my forum can see thumbnails but only thumbnails, they can't see full size photos. He figured out what I wanted very quickly after making an announcement on the forum, contacted me very quickly and couldn't wait to get down to business for me. He has improved his fitness in the last few days as a result of what I told him. When "beginners" click on a photo thumbnail, a clearly visible message appears on the screen in a rectangular frame (I can modify the text to my liking). The blocking device works very well and I am really very satisfied with the job done. :) I can choose the forums where to activate the add-on.
The add-on was delivered to me at the beginning of this month as planned, the work was quick. The conversation with Fahad is pleasant, he is listening and he is going to make extra improvements to me as I asked him, which I am completely delighted with. We can really trust him, he is serious and I recommend Fahad 100% too. Great work! So I stay in touch with him for improvements and for future add-ons. Thank you very much Fahad! (y)

Last edited:

ratix_gunz

After a clash with @fahad ashraf due to an additional module, it is so much for me to tell you about his service now as a customer:

Listening to the customer and done with care in view of the tests carried out, I am very satisfied with his services. Quick, it was a real pleasure to do business.

Like what, I have had a behavior that may be exaggerated in the past, I gave it a chance and I think I did well because I am not disappointed!

Thank you @fahad ashraf . :)

Zulenka

Fahad completed what our team thought would be a fairly complicated add-on in a very reasonable amount of time, not to mention all of the quick fixes he did for us during our testing period. His professionalism and willingness to discuss any issues or problems we encountered was very much appreciated. Fantastic work and we are very pleased with the result!

Rodagave

Quite a neat job performed by @fahad ashraf. He assisted me throughout my concerns and developed exactly what I requested from him. Overall his attention and service were amazing, I did not require any modifications to be made to the addon. Very well done.