Custom Addon Development | Xenforo 2.x | Xenforo 1.x | Custom Styling | Migration Services (9+ Experience)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had his addon independently audited by another developer. I bet not.
This is not to take his defense but if you go to a developer and you want to have his code analyzed by someone else, it is already that you do not trust or you have a bad goal intentioned.

I am also a developer (not very good with web development) and I find it completely ridiculous especially since you do not explain the reason why you push to have your code analyzed.

I know absolutely nothing about XenForo, but the addon I requested is really very small! To have checked it, it respects the standards well and it is even quite complicated not to respect them in my case.

Have you had his addon independently audited by another developer. I bet not.
Come on! As though anyone gets an addon "independently audited by another developer."

If there's a particular reason you recommend this be done for this specific developer, please let us know.

Come on! As though anyone gets an addon "independently audited by another developer."

If there's a particular reason you recommend this be done for this specific developer, please let us know.
I do, when it is for a important site or one that handles any transactions, but I am also cautious who I use mods from. If I need a mod that I cannot guarantee the quality from the developer, I pay one of the developers I know or am close with to audit it if it is crucial for my needs.

Some of the reasons for concern are in the above thread, and I think a few are here as well.

Well, in the end we have solved all the tecnical problems and are hired to finish the rest of my project 100%. in fact it just saved my site from a complete collapse.

1000% recommended for any advance project.

Thanks for all.

Thank you
He was very keen to deliver on time and work on implementing the component well

I look forward to working with you soon

I work together with fahad ashraf, he will help me to develop some add ons.
So far everything is ok, Im excited to see the result and check the code. I will do a review here when it is ready :)
Thanks so far everything is top!!

Last edited:
I commissioned Fahad to build a Video Page, along the lines of Netflix style in appearance. He did a super job of it, and it works very well.
Later we added more functions, and also sorted out some Facebook video problems.

I would highly recommend Fahad, he does what he promises, and though English is not his main language, it did not cause a problem for us.

Fahad and I are working on a big project for a whole new webdesign for xenforo. He did an amazing job on creating the page as requested. Communication with him is very comfortable, since he is always reachable and you can tell him your concerns. He speaks fluent english and he is also avaliable for calls (e.g. discord or else) in order to discuss details about your idea. Working on a big project with him and getting good quality work motivates me to also collab on future projects with him.

The problem with other devs in the past was mainly bad project management and a lack of communication. Usually projects start with high motivation and get slower over time. Especially on bigger projects you can feel the decreasing motivation of most devs. This results in long developement time and poor quality. This in particular makes bigger projects a headache, if you are not collaborate with a good and skilled dev with experience.

And here is the main quality of Fahad. He actually manages to fully run through a project with constant motivation and deadline oriented results.

This is why I highly recommend Fahad if you are looking for quality work, good project management, strong communication and deadline oriented work.

Hello I hired @fahad ashraf services to develop a RGPD compliance notice (Cookie Header) for my XF Setup.
He did a nice job coupled with nice communication all along the project.
Once delivered and tested, Fahad was available to fix issues relative to my current setup.
I recommend.

Last edited:
@fahad ashraf

This guy is a gem on Xenforo Development

I had given him a very complex project on xenforo Customising a Third Party Addon. He did Wonders. To be Precise it was one of the Addon from Bob.

In the Initial Days of my Project he took Some time to Understand the Work Since it was a third Party Addon and deadline was further Extended by a week. However Once he understood , I should only say that it was a Rocket Completion.

I have completed 2 phases of my Requirement and i would have to admit that it was a very smooth process . I would be handing over more phases of work to him.

@fahad ashraf . Thanks for the great work that u had delivered. I wish u more success in your upcoming projects.

I posted here looking for a developer to help customize a widget, and @fahad ashraf responded, we discussed the project and came to an agreement on price, he provided a date when he could start, which he met. He provided an alpha on time, and then after a few days of testing we moved to a beta and then a final version, very pleased with the communication and responsiveness, he answered all the questions promptly and the code works wonderfully, highly recommended!

We contacted Fahad again for another work and he delivered correctly. Good developer, good follow up on his work and good customer support. All in all would recommend.

I recommend Fahad fully. Fahad is a great asset to your projects. He is knowleged about Xenforo, and replies EXTREMELY fast! Even on sundays, he replied within a minute. You can always count on him when your projects are needed for a deadline or if you have a particular issue with Xenforo.
5/5 from me :)
He does a good job, and I can strongly recommend him - he always delivers.

Im very happy with fahad ashraf's job. He is doing a great job.
I recomment creating an exact to-do list, to avoid missunderstandings.
The price is high, but fair after i saw the result.

Thank you brother, good luck for you.
4/5 Stars from me :)

This thread has over 100 replies about experiences with @fahad ashraf services and replies by Fahad:

Anyone who wants to get a complete and balanced impression of the reviews and experiences with Fahad, would benefit from reading this thread.

For everyone who had a positive experience with this developer, I would urge you to have your add-on audited by an experienced developer.

Your add-on may look all nice and shiny on the outside but it's about what you don't see. Security issues, bad code or even stolen code.

The add-on Fahad created for me was okay from a user's perspective but I started to have doubts. And I was right. Serious security issues, not up to XF standards and bad programming.
Recently possible stolen code was found, still under investigation.

So please, have your add-on checked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom