CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Hi Brogan
Question this may have been asked before, I have set up the home tab to show the featured theads I found it before but I cant seem to find it how do I control the size of the image on the featured thread on the home page?

Vinny

Hi Brogan

Yes I believe that is correct. OK I found it in the option's section, however after changing it from 192 x 192 to 100 x 100 it did not change?

Vinny

Icons are cropped and resized when they are uploaded.

You need to upload new icons after changing it.

Hi Brogan
I did do that, but again I resized it to 85x85 and then re uploaded it I even cleared the cash it does not seem to be changing??

Vinny

Hi Brogan
OK about the style ptoperties again you have given us many way to custom your add-on lol could you please direct me whitch one to change??

Vinny

It explains in the description text for the option width and height settings.

Which is why I put it there.

Hi Brogan
Im sorry under Styling you have the following options, under each heading there are even more options?? Sorry just a little confused.....

Vinny

Attachments

• Options.webp
    Options.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Hi Brogan
Ok so from what Im looking at there is no just setting the icon size you have to do code changes...

Vinny

Hi Brogan
Ok so from what Im looking at there is no just setting the icon size you have to do code changes...

Vinny
No, there's no code changes, just Style Property changes. Simply use the ACP search for ctaFTIcon and ctaFTIconPage and you will find where the SPs are for these that you can change.

upload_2015-4-24_14-42-1.webp

@Bram - I love how your text is very big, makes it very noticeable and reminds me of the sites posting the viral content.

Something I'm trying to accomplish with my own site. Looks great!!

@Brogan addon is probably the reason I purchased XF. I wanted to replace WordPress with something much faster, but needed to have a front page filled with content. CTAF accomplished that with no problem.

@drastic golden ratio ftw! I have used this site a lot to try and get the font size and line height right. I am dont like the high CPL on wide forums normally.

Sorry for the OT, but the portal can benefit from such small changes. Just reads better imo.

Top Bottom