CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Easy question Brogan, this is possible? :
- You have a board with 3 languages and 3 categories, each category have content in a specific language.
I have 1 addon that select automatically the language of the board according with the language of your browser
And another addon that show you certain categories, according with your language selected. (other categories are closed but available to see opening a toggle)
So, showing feature threads in home, could be possible select the forums of that feature threads according with the language that the user are using
R 2015-04-29 at 15.57.18.webp
and change the content if the user change the language? so, they always will see content (in home) in the language selected.
This is possible? if is not something interesting, there are the possibility to add that criteria as a custom work?
Thank you!

No, it's not possible.
There is no language based criteria and it's not something I plan to add.

They have the hiddenResponsiveNarrow narrow class applied so will disappear at narrow widths.

If you want to prevent that and make them automatically reseize, remove that class from the template and add max-width 100% to the img element.

@Bram has done the same thing for his site: http://www.racedepartment.com/

They have the hiddenResponsiveNarrow narrow class applied so will disappear at narrow widths.

If you want to prevent that and make them automatically reseize, remove that class from the template and add max-width 100% to the img element.

@Bram has done the same thing for his site: http://www.racedepartment.com/

Thanks.

I need to add max-width to this class but I can't find it:

.ctaFtIconPage img
{
width: ;
height: ;
}

I'm on my tablet so can't check but use a browser inspection tool and check which element is applying a margin or padding.

Hi Brogan,

In options I have it set so that your add-on adds the Home to navigation but cannot figure out how to remove the page name so board title shows on every page. I've tried the various options so wondering if I am missing something obvious (even the style properties for page).

Thanks

OK, I had that sorted for the homepage but its adding any other pages such as forums have Forums | Site Name now, if I remove the home tab they all show with the board title. I guess its a style setting somewhere, thanks.

Top Bottom