CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
I can see the link in the default style.
upload_2014-12-18_21-54-46.webp

Unfortunately it looks to be an issue with your custom style.

You will need to contact the style designer.

I just tested, and the template mod occurs the same for me in default as it does UI.X as it does Intrinsic or any of our themes, so I don't think its related to us. You might want to check if you edited the link near
Code:
{xen:phrase watched_threads}

But yeah its adding <xen:include template="cta_featuredthreads_navigation_links" /> fine for me.

Which update?

The last release was version 2.12 on November 19.

Oh since it was in "updates" I was under the impression that 2.13 was released yesterday. Maybe a WoD or HYS tab should be added to Resource Manager to avoid confusion like this :)

Ah ok. Was under the impression you would be integrating it. That'd make a nice Xmas present, Paul. I haven't been naughty this year :)
If I ever get around to writing it, it would be possible to show the content on the FT page, but it would be a separate add-on as they do different things.

Brogan updated CTA Featured Threads & Portal with a new update entry:

2.13.0 Merry Xmas

Yet another release which adds more useful features and functionality.

There is now an archive page which lists all currently and previously featured threads, based on permissions to view threads from the various forums.

View attachment 92236

This allows the portal page to be confined to a single page, which is more reflective of a true portal, while still making all featured threads easily discoverable.
Note that deleted threads are visible to those with the relevant permission to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Bob
The update will be emailed within the next 30 minutes.

If you don't receive it, check your spam folder.

@Brogan
rTHC2Jq.gif

Bravo for continuing to develop this fine tool.

Question: After upgrading, I notice that "featured threads archive" appears before "featured threads" in the submenu under the Forums tab. I would prefer that "featured threads" appear before "featured threads archive." How can I reverse the order of those? Thanks.

featured.webp

Top Bottom