CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
No, I'm afraid I don't follow.

I don't see any breadcrumb issues on multiple installations, so I would need to see actual links to try and understand the issue.

@puropedia your home page isn't visible to guests - when I click on it I am asked to log in. Maybe if guests could view the page it would be easier to follow what your problem is.

so I would need to see actual links to try and understand the issue.
I created a super admin and send you details.

@puropedia your home page isn't visible to guests - when I click on it I am asked to log in. Maybe if guests could view the page it would be easier to follow what your problem is.
I gave Brogan super admin access. If you want, I can create an account for you too.
It's underdevelopment, so not accessible to guests.

I had a quick look.

I believe it's due to all the route filters you have defined.

It's certainly not an issue I have ever seen before and the code follows the XF standard so there's not really anything I can do to change it.

Oh wait...

Your index route is blank!
upload_2014-12-18_20-27-0.webp

I would suggest entering the route there for your preferred landing page, whether that be forums/ or threads/featured, or whatever you want it to be.

You probably don't need some of the route filters either, depending on what it is you are trying to do.

I believe it's due to all the route filters you have defined.
I would suggest entering the route there for your preferred landing page, whether that be forums/ or threads/featured, or whatever you want it to be.
I am not sure, because I disabled all route filters; then I set Home Page URL as "threads/featured/" and Index Page Route as "forums/", but problem still continues.

It's certainly not an issue I have ever seen before and the code follows the XF standard so there's not really anything I can do to change it.
It's not a major problem anyway. Just annoys me. :D Still thanks for trying! (y)

I am not sure, because I disabled all route filters; then I set Home Page URL as "threads/featured/" and Index Page Route as "forums/", but problem still continues.
That's not correct.

Set it like this:
index-page-route-png.77049

Do not have the trailing slash for the index route and leave the home page URL blank.

That assumes you are using the FT page as your home page.

Do not have the trailing slash for the index route and leave the home page URL blank.
This does fix the problem. Thanks! (y)
That assumes you are using the FT page as your home page.
What I was trying to do is setting forum page as puropedia.com and FT page as .com/threads/featured and making puropedia.com as my home (landing) page. I guess, I will have to settle. :D

Yes you can, because @Brogan has thoughtfully added hooks into these templates. :)
Thanks @Martok ,
It seems a widget inserted in cta_featuredthreads_featured_list_item_below position will keeps showing below each block, which is very logical, but this not exactly what I thought, I thought we could insert some widgets just below the first block. not all blocks.
Thanks anyway

I don't use the WF add-on so I don't know how it works.

The body and below templates work identically to the post body and below templates though.

You have to use a conditional statement or the content will show after every list item.

Has the latest version been released? I got a notice but then read Brogan was just updating the resource page. Or are these just beta issues being discussed? Dying to get get my hands on those new ad locations..

Top Bottom