Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
@Martok How can I know which style is causing that.
Most browsers have an inspect element tool built in (Chrome certainly does). You'll have to use that to find out what it is. If it's a style from another author, you may want to contact them to see if they can help.

I mean, by looking at the site, it looks exactly like every other block on your sidebar and functions as the countdown should in all the browsers I tested: chrome, ff, ie.

I really don't know what the problem exactly is here, or what you are trying to do.
I agree, I've just looked at it and can't see any problem with it either, it just looks like the other blocks.

@macara - you have an error showing on your site (found using right click and Inspect element in Chrome)

Code:
GET http://www.macarabia.net/styles/8wayrun/EWRporta_slider.png 404 (Not Found) jquery-1.10.2.js:7093
e.getComputedStyle.Wt jquery-1.10.2.js:7093
x.extend.css jquery-1.10.2.js:7064
x.fn.extend.position jquery-1.10.2.js:9642
S EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
h EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
g EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
c EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
d EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
t.fn.bxSlider EWRporta_slider.js?_v=e3b86245:10
(anonymous function) (index):258
c jquery-1.10.2.js:3048
p.fireWith jquery-1.10.2.js:3160
x.extend.ready jquery-1.10.2.js:433
q

Looks like that file is missing.
Oh and this is a XenPorta issue here, so any problems for this error should be asked in the thread for that add-on. :)

@macara I've checked it in the following browsers:

IE11 for Windows
Firefox 26 for Windows
Chrome 32 for Windows

Chrome 32 for Mac
Safari 7 for Mac

The counter is working in ALL of these.

I'd say you have javascript disabled or blocked in your Chrome and Safari browsers.

@MartokI checked the JavaScript and its anable, and I still have the same problem.

http://enable-javascript.com/#chrome

Safari Version 7.0.1 (9537.73.11)
Chrome Version 32.0.1700.77
Try logging out, does it work then?

If it doesn't then it's another problem with your computer, it's not a problem with the countdown as I've tried it on 4 different devices with 7 different browsers and it works on All of them.

Hey @EQnoble can we put multiple countdown timers yet ?

Well to be honest...I have a version which runs multiple timers (and is a more advanced rewrite of this) but I have spent so much time on it here and there since first mentioned back in the day and aside from the this addon that it would have to be a paid product and since I generally don't publicly release paid works as I work with people 1 on 1 for paid stuff, we are kind of at an impasse with that at least for the moment.

If it comes to me working with someone who needs multiple timers and they are willing to pay for the addons production at a prorated price and receive priority support in agreement that this can be released for free then that will be the point that I can release it.

Hi,

Trying to install the Widget Framework block but get the following:

The provided file is not an widgets XML file.

EDIT: Fixed. I realised why. Haha

Top Bottom