Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
Hello, thank you for this addon, it's just what we have been looking for.

I have a small issue which seems only to happen on my custom skin (is ok on the default one of course), where by the forum display goes a bit bonkers - see below. I have tried increasing the width of the sidebar but it has no effect. Have you got any thoughts on what the problem could be?

I am using addon version 1.75 and have sidebar enabled.

ct-forum.webp

I read a few pages back that you were releasing a multiple timer add-on and it was to be paid for. Will you be releasing this soon and if so, would it be possible to make the timer addition in the Applications section in the ACP? I like how how it is to find say the Medal System, but for beginner admins of XF it's difficult to find your timer in the options.

Installed and working fine on XF 1.3.1
odGDsNx.png

Is this possible to adjust counter width as per search box width?
@EQnoble

I want this to go on the main page below my logo, I've read through the pages and see where it can go on nodes, and HTML pages and be moved to the top of the sidebar, but what if I want it somewhere on the main page and not on the side?

I want this to go on the main page below my logo, I've read through the pages and see where it can go on nodes, and HTML pages and be moved to the top of the sidebar, but what if I want it somewhere on the main page and not on the side?
Without knowing exactly how you have your forum setup and designed all I can say for sure is that you can create a template modification (or directly edit a template) and add the following snippet anywhere you want the countdown to show up...

Code:
<span class="ctaPagehook">
      <xen:include template="cta_countdown_main" />
</span>

If you are using the widget framework and this in reference to only showing up on a homepage/portal page you can simply use the framework to place it where you want.

Without knowing exactly how you have your forum setup and designed all I can say for sure is that you can create a template modification (or directly edit a template) and add the following snippet anywhere you want the countdown to show up...

Code:
<span class="ctaPagehook">
      <xen:include template="cta_countdown_main" />
</span>

If you are using the widget framework and this in reference to only showing up on a homepage/portal page you can simply use the framework to place it where you want.

I did what you said, and the only issue I'm having now is the alignment, check it out www.247bama.com it's right aligned. I looked through the templates and style stuff and don't see where to change alignment for this. Thanks for your reply and help, great add-on.

Kinda a noob question but how do change the placment of the countdown timer, I have it at the bottom of the site but I want to move it to the top

@EQnoble I'm getting an error with this add-on when used in conjunction with @Chris D's Xen Media Gallery add-on.

Everything is fine on the forums and on some pages within the Gallery. However, when I view individual media within the Gallery, I get this error:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nodeName' of undefined jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.acceptData jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
R jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.extend.data jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3
$.fn.setCountDown (index):1252
$.fn.countDown (index):1205
(anonymous function) (index):1395
j jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
k.fireWith jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.extend.ready jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
K jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

I noticed this because the effect of the error is that it prevents the facebook-style tags from being displayed on photos when hovering.

Disabling the add-on and the error disappears and tagging is visible as expected.

@EQnoble I'm getting an error with this add-on when used in conjunction with @Chris D's Xen Media Gallery add-on.

Everything is fine on the forums and on some pages within the Gallery. However, when I view individual media within the Gallery, I get this error:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'nodeName' of undefined jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.acceptData jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
R jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.extend.data jquery-1.11.0.min.js:3
$.fn.setCountDown (index):1252
$.fn.countDown (index):1205
(anonymous function) (index):1395
j jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
k.fireWith jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
n.extend.ready jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2
K jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2

I noticed this because the effect of the error is that it prevents the facebook-style tags from being displayed on photos when hovering.

Disabling the add-on and the error disappears and tagging is visible as expected.
@EQnoble have you had a chance yet to look at this?

Back
Top Bottom