Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
For those who have been asking about it for a while now but then never wanted to put up money for it well your time is now.

Since other developers have decided to release essentially what is the same thing with slightly different approach so shortly after I made public a paid multi counter version of my own, I decided to do what they do....and now that theirs is 10 dollars less, I will do the same and give mine away at ten dollars less since that is apparently how a community works together.

Everyone who is signed up before I get in my car and *poof* tomorrow can have it free though support will only be given to those who support me.

If you want the countdown bbcode you may purchase the rights to it and release it yourself to the community but I am not going to make it easy for someone else to copy instead of coming up with new fresh ideas.

Sign up here Xenforte and start a convo with user Xenforte with a convo title: I want free stuff

Don't ask for support here, in fact don't even bring any of this up again here, that's what the other site is for.

I leave tomorrow so on some real isht the countdown is quite literally running on this ANTi-sale, enjoy your free stuff and don't say I never gave you anything.

Peace-snitches

Anybody is running this on xf 1.5?

* my wrong, installs and runs fine on 1.5 *

Last edited:
Top Bottom