Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
You must install the addon first.
Than import the addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml into widget framework.
Dont try to install it as an addon.

I dont use this addon but this should be the way.

It doesn't work... The instructions file from the files downloaded say's:

If i install only from addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml, i can't find the add-on settings (i'v even tried to install the widged)
If i install from addon-cta_cdtimer_sidebar.xml first, i can't install / upgrade with addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml

Please help

The two are separate addons...you can not upgrade one addon with another addon xml.

You install the actual timer addon (addon-cta_cdtimer_sidebar.xml)
....and then you install a whole completely separate addon (addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml).

DO NOT attempt to upgrade one addon with another addon xml, that simply wont work.

It is like this because WFw came out after this did and i wasn't going to force people already using it and not WFw to install it to use this. Doing it this way allows users the choice.

Can i change the font color of the Title text and contdown test? (beside the Use custom colors option)

Capture.webp

Thank you!

Yes you can override the colors with standard css...however I have not had this publicly released version installed for ...well I don't even know how long at this point so if you want any pointers I need a link to your site.

If you understand css and don't need help with it you can just identify the classes and using a higher priority selector add the needed css to the EXTRA.css template.

Last edited:
Well this thing so old it is basically unsupported at this time (though i tested it and followed my own install direction and it worked) though I pop in and help people once in a while with issues when they are nice.

I am done with v1 of my multi-timer addon that is built on WFw and am deciding on if I am going to release it for free and just not support it at all so I can move on, or package it up so I give the addon away and charge for support/updates.

No puns intended but time will tell.

Same here.

Try disabling Toggle UTC Adjustments, from Options / Clip The Apex's Countdown Timer, it has something to do with time zone - this way the timer will work, but it will show the same countdown in every place on the globe.

Thanks LogON I'll try later, (it's uninstalled by the moment)
is a great addon and very useful to announce important events in the forum.

The countdown timer block has settled in the bottom of sidebar. How to make it appear on the top of sidebar

Top Bottom