Resource icon

[CTA] Countdown Timer 1.7.5_00_EQnoble

No permission to download
How can I change the color of the digits?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-01-31 at 9.08.42 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2015-01-31 at 9.08.42 PM.webp
    998 bytes · Views: 3
If you plan on using this free addon in the near future download it soon as it will be removed shortly.

Thanks.

I figured I would note down here that when the rewrite gets released it will also support bbcode (lightly for now) via [countdown] or [countdown=utc] (I may expand the options on this).

View attachment 91960

too bad that you are deleting this Addon.

It would be nice to have this, so that a different "Time Counter" could be added for certain threads with different time setting.
So if you use "Threads" for posting "Events", the time could be set for each individual thread.

Not sure if this is already possible ?

I would happily pay for an Addon like this.

Again, said to see this is being deleted.

Yes, the most recent one I made (was going to be a paid app, circumstances have changed which is why things were removed and I wont be able to release the new one but for the sake of feeling like I did something I will say that it) supports this via widget framework, the one from this page does not because at the heart it has a hard coded configuration set in templates and controlled with options...the new one does not have these limitations as configs for each timer are built on the fly and and dynamically in a way that they wont interfere with each other same as with the bbcode supplement to it...

2015-02-05_135336.webp

http://projectaram.com/ shows widgets that are set to All
http://projectaram.com/threads/soundcloud-size-test.17/ shows those plus a widget made specifically for thread 17 only.

if I understand correctly, the current Addon from this page can only create 1 timer.
It can not create multiple timers, e.g. a different timer for different threads ?

Is this assumption correct ?

Many thanks!

Correct, the current addon is a single timer which was originally built before WFw was available, the unreleased one has unlimited instance functionality because it was built completely around widget framework and it's redesign subsequently allows for small changes to work exactly the same as a WP widget with it's built in framework.

Nice add-on!

I want to set "Clip The Apex's Countdown Timer" just bellow the Visitor pannel, but i can't find the sidebar position option. Can i change the add-on position?

It doesn't work... The instructions file from the files downloaded say's:

upload contents of: 'UPLOAD' folder to forum root

install from xml : addon-cta_cdtimer_sidebar.xml

IF using WFw install from xml : addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml

If i install only from addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml, i can't find the add-on settings (i'v even tried to install the widged)
If i install from addon-cta_cdtimer_sidebar.xml first, i can't install / upgrade with addon-CTAcdWFwBlock.xml

Please help

Last edited:
Top Bottom