Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
5.6 should work fine, but while you are at it consider PHP7. It will really speed up your site.

Getting this during install, had to view page source to see it..
Code:
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.
<!-- MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table '*****_xf2dev.xf_sv_rating_cache_User' doesn't exist -->
Ugh. I must have broke the install process at some stage. I'm sure it worked in DP10 :cry:

I am currently using post rating add-on, Now i do not know if that add-on will be getting a serious upgrade for X2. But i tell you one thing this add-on looks promising. Now is this add-on taking over as the best rating add-on? cause if so members might want to bring over their post rating stats into this add-on.

@RobParker you are doing it correctly, but there is a bug with the table schema due to a missmatch for the defaults.

I see the problem, the installer needs tweaking a bit to allow the template to be empty :(

Cheers

I also get this and not sure if it's related.

This is just with the default Like icon and shows up at the bottom of every thread.

Template Compilation Error
public:sv_contentratings_macros :: rating_bar() - Macro argument likeLinkData is required and no value was provided in /home/sites/xf.xxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/src/XF/Template/Templater.php:673

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

0.8.4 Alpha - Bugfix release

Bug fixes:
  • Fix issue when on the very first time an item is rated, the totals returned are off.
  • Fix issue preventing creating new rating types
  • Use built-in method to resolve a relative URL to an absolute one.
    • Requires testing with a CDN setup to verify all images are offloaded as expected.
  • Fix sprite parameter being ignored when set
Known issue:
  • Sprite-based images appear somewhat buggy atm, still troubleshooting.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just upgrading and I get this message

Screen Shot 2017-09-07 at 19.38.47.webp

Is that anything to worry about? Should dev mode be turned off before upgrading addons in general?

Cheers

Top Bottom