Ugh. I must have broke the install process at some stage. I'm sure it worked in DP10Getting this during install, had to view page source to see it..
An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. <!-- MySQL statement prepare error : Table '*****_xf2dev.xf_sv_rating_cache_User' doesn't exist -->
- Fix installer
- Fix some missed issues when deploying to XF2.0 Beta 1 vs DP10
- Re-enabled post profile/post profile comment integration, as it actually errors when disabled vs not showing news feed entries when enabled.
Sounds Awesome! Add-on is looking really good to be honest.@oO5 Dynasty I believe LukeF was planning to port his add-on. However I have different design goals and do plan to allow the full importing of old post rating data.
- Workaround for uninstalling via the GUI breaking
- Fix installer which blocked creating new ratings/reactions
- Fix issue when on the very first time an item is rated, the totals returned are off.
- Fix issue preventing creating new rating types
- Use built-in method to resolve a relative URL to an absolute one.
- Requires testing with a CDN setup to verify all images are offloaded as expected.
- Fix sprite parameter being ignored when set
- Sprite-based images appear somewhat buggy atm, still troubleshooting.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.