Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I guess I'll upload the 1.2.5 files again. This 1.3 update has broken my live site for the second time. Sure it hasn't caused data loss, but it has made my site unusable none the less.

Apologies, looks like a 1.3.3 is required to get the web-installer working :(

I do scripted installs via the CLI which didn't show this error :(

But it still shows my likes on notable members, strange. Edit: just rebuilt the rating counts, and it shows that no members matched the criteria on notable members. Are all my likes gone for good? It still lists the number of likes I've given, but all received likes on all members appears to be reset to 0.

I just upgraded, and now it's showing that I have received 0 likes when I had like 600, but it's still showing the other ratings.
Did you wait for background tasks to complete?
Can you provide a screenshot of what exactly you are talking about?

Please visit the list of rating types list and ensure everything is as expected, then try editing one and clicking 'save'.

But it still shows my likes on notable members, strange. Edit: just rebuilt the rating counts, and it shows that no members matched the criteria on notable members. Are all my likes gone for good? It still lists the number of likes I've given, but all received likes on all members appears to be reset to 0.
Jumping straight to rebuilding counts probably isn't going to help.

It's also showing a remove button on posts that I've liked, but it doesn't have the like icon like it did before. I hope all the likes aren't gone for good.188520

Please open a ticket on my site for detailed troubleshooting so I can inspect what has happened. I will need an admincp account and mysql/phpmyadmin access to inspect the database

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2.0 with a new update entry:

1.3.4 - Bugfix update

• Fix received like ratings count is displayed as 0 (affecting 1.3.x)
    • Note if you did a received rating count rebuild and had the option "Allow rebuild operations to reduce a user's rating counts" enabled (it is disabled by default) then the received Like ratings count has been set to zero. Simply run the rebuild operation again.
  • Fix like icon's not showing on rated posts (affecting 1.3.x)
  • Fix rebuilding received likes counts (affecting 1.3.x)
  • Update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

OK, 1.3.5 now installs fine on 2.0.10

After upgrading xenforo to 2.1 all the existing Content rating types disappear. Is this expected, ie do we wait for an importer?

If I try to add an emoji, when saving I get message that I need to add an an emoji or image.

If I add an image URL I get this:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'rating_type_category_id' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 89
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 172
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1440
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1172
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 69
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 187
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/SV/ContentRatings/Admin/Controller/RatingType.php at line 275
SV\ContentRatings\Admin\Controller\RatingType->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2155
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

There is a large & read "Does not work with XF 2.1" on the product overview, XF2.1 is not listed as supported, and the original v1.3.0 update mentioned that this is a prep-update.

Currently this add-on is completely untested with XF2.1, and I don't expect it will work. v1.3.0 is simply the first step to getting the codebase into shape so it can be rebased onto XF2.1

After upgrading xenforo to 2.1 all the existing Content rating types disappear.
Looking through the changes required for this add-on to work with an XF2.1 upgrade. Bit time consuming as it is being tested against a fairly large forum. But lets me catch when stuff is taking too long.

There is a large & read "Does not work with XF 2.1" on the product overview, XF2.1 is not listed as supported, and the original v1.3.0 update mentioned that this is a prep-update.

Currently this add-on is completely untested with XF2.1, and I don't expect it will work. v1.3.0 is simply the first step to getting the codebase into shape so it can be rebased onto XF2.1

You should rename the zip file ;)

NOT_XenForo2.1_Compatible.zip

Top Bottom