Content Ratings

Content Ratings [Paid] 2.7.6

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Is there a way to see all ratings for a post and who gave them?

This is what one of our users asked:

We used to have a "list" tab at the side of the ratings so that we could see who rated the icons awarded. Now we have to click on each one to see who actually did?

Is there a way to see all ratings for a post and who gave them?

This is what one of our users asked:
When you click a rating in a post, the popup is split into tabs by rating category. There's an 'All' option on the far left.

How should notifications for ratings work?

Our users are getting notified for every rating they receive on a post. I thought how it should work was that once they get their first notification, they shouldn't get another until they visit the thread (like how reply notifications work). This can mean they go away and come back to 50 notifications all rating the same post. Is that intended?

At the moment, yes. XF1 Post Rating actually had a setting to only send an alert if there wasn't any unread alerts for that content for a user, but that feature hasn't been implemented.

Once I finish porting Alert Improvements to XF2 what will happen is that will collapse all those various alerts into a single "rating" alert. I've just got some other things in-front first.

Xon updated Content Ratings for XF2 with a new update entry:

1.1.0 - Feature update

• Per-category content actions on some rating threshold
    • Perform each action once on a piece of content, supported actions:
      • Moderate
      • Soft-delete
    • content-actions-png.172905
  • Rework user criteria support
    • Allow arbitrary number of rating type/rating type category user criteria
    • Not compatible with user criteria from Content Ratings 1.0.x...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just installed 1.1.0. Having problems on Mac. Hovering over the Like button brings up the popup options but it disappears 1 second once the Like button loses focus making selection difficult. Seems ok on the iphone and ipad.

Where are the actions controlled in the ACP?

Edit: Found them, under the different category settings. I was looking at individual ratings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xon
Just installed 1.1.0. Having problems on Mac. Hovering over the Like button brings up the popup options but it disappears 1 second once the Like button loses focus making selection difficult. Seems ok on the iphone and ipad.
Apologies, I missed this post.

I've replicated this issue and am looking into how to fix it now.

I've isolated the problem to a missing (new) style property which controls how long the pop-up menu waits :P It wasn't assigned to the add-on :(

Top Bottom