Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Without making direct changes to the template or to the php code, it can't be done. Unless you are using the embed code. Please send me a support ticket if you need instructions on how to make the changes.

You can submit a support ticket on my website from which you have purchased the license. You have the option in the customer area.

@madness85, you can make changes using the chat style properties.

Hi buddy I've just been messing with it for hours tried all different settings, doesn't seem to matter how small I make it or move left/right it doesn't work with arrowchat working. Can I just disable all pages mode & keep the other options.

Siropu updated Chat by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features, Improvements & Bug Fixes

Version 1.19.0 comes with some new features and improvements.

New Features
  1. Scheduled Bot Messages - Allows you to automatically post messages at a scheduled time. There is also an admin option to enable/disable this.
  2. Hide Bot Messages - A new user option that allows hiding bot messages. This doesn't include /me commands displayed by the bot.
  3. Delete Inactive Rooms - A new admin option that allows you automatically delete rooms that are inactive...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks for the update :)
i have a question, how can i change the timestamp font color? i am using a dark theme now and the timestamp is not visible enough.
Also the "Join Room" button is kinda invisible with this theme. How can i make it visible?

The only thing this add-on misses is a dropdown menu in the chat itself to quickly switch rooms, then to have a room blink when there is a unread message in a other room, and to then join multiple rooms.
I only need 2 rooms for my purpose. One for private talk for specific usergroups and one for public chat.

Try this:

For "Bar Container" add bottom: 35px;
For "Container (All Pages Mode)" add bottom: 65px;

It's not overlapping anymore looks much better. If you have chat open then open arrowchat it automatically closes chat even tho there's room to display both.

It appears the number of people in chat alert (the little red box on your navigation tab) on the main menu tab is no longer updating as users enter and leave the chat since upgrading to 1.19.0. My previous version was 1.18.2. I made no changes in the admin options.

Thanks for the update!

With the new version a new bug appears when you change a room on the chat page with the room links in the navigation. The old room change is buggy, the list is not updated.

@borgqueenx, use the Chat style property "Messages Message Date" to style the time and "Rooms Room Join" for the room join button.
@madness85, the chat window in All Pages modes closes when you click outside of it.
@kunik1962, the user count updates when you load the page, it doesn't update live. The count represents the all users in all rooms combined.
@Scharesoft, I'm sorry I don't understand what the bug is. Please explain so I can reproduce it.

Try re-uploading all the chat files and run the install again. Before I released 1.19.0 I have done the upgrade on my demo board and there were no problems.

@Scharesoft, I'm sorry I don't understand what the bug is. Please explain so I can reproduce it.

First you need go to any room and than switch the room through the link in the navigation to a custom room like "Tamriel-Almanach":
1.webp
Then you are in the custom chat room "Tamriel-Almanach". There you need to go to "rooms". In the list of the chat rooms the room "Tamriel-Almanach" is still there and the general chat room is missing:
2.webp

Yes, it's happening all the time. Even if I just visit the chat with the url (../chat/?room=1) the room with the id 1 is still in the list of rooms. I allready deleted the cache and tried it with different browsers.

Top Bottom