Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Has anyone set up a separate chat page with a tab on the navbar? I saw it on one site, but am not sure how to do it, and how to name tje 5ab, and how to set where in the navbar the chat tab is placed, beginning, middle or end.

A bit of help would be appreciated.

A user is asking if there is any way they can turn off the chat bot for just them? I have it showing new threads. But he wants to turn it off.

Has anyone set up a separate chat page with a tab on the navbar? I saw it on one site, but am not sure how to do it, and how to name tje 5ab, and how to set where in the navbar the chat tab is placed, beginning, middle or end.

A bit of help would be appreciated.
Did you set the option in the ACP?

ACP => Options => Chat

Chat Page Options.webp

The result will be like what you see here.

Looks very nice- that is what I want.

What did you put in the box in the chat options?

Looks very nice- that is what I want.

What did you put in the box in the chat options?
If you mean the position, I have it set it for "middle" at the moment. Where it appears exactly in the middle depends on what other tabs are being added to the navbar.

Is there a way to see the rooms without typing /rooms? Somewhere in a corner of that chat or something so people can take their room they want to participate in.

Hi when I have it set to display on all pages it's the full width of the forum & I use arrowchat all looks a mess. Can't I like center it & add a fixed width?

@Siropu i dont see it, the permission to Join Rooms is set for the administrator user group.

I have already created 2 dummy rooms to test if it works, through the "options" menu.

DtBGMDy.png

If you didn't used that code, how did you embed it? That code can be applied using the Template Modifications System.

Xenporta has widget support and a "Chat by siropu" widget. i simply added your chat widget to my article page.
That's how i added it. no coding nessacary.

All pages in the Template Modification System say "This modification can only be enabled or disabled."

Top Bottom