Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
There is, but it requires some template changes and some CSS code. If you are interested, please send me a PM.

Hey Siropu, I'm a chat moderator and my website using your plugin. I only have access to edit the notices.
Another moderator created this, which works:
<--NOTICE-->
<p align="center"><font color="red"><font size="4">Experiencing bugs with the latest Authority menu?
Please post them in this thread <a href='><b>(click me)</b></a>, as things may not get rectified if they're not reported properly. </font></font></p>
<br>

<--NOTICE-->
<p align="center"><font size="4"><font color="orange">is for <u>Single Player <b>only</b></u> as it requires ScriptHookV, which is no longer safe for online usage.
Instead, you can use the new safe "Authority" menu for online.</font></font></p>
<font color="#007bff"><font size="4"><center>How to purchase/buy/attain/get "Authorized" access/"Authority": <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=">Click Me.</font></font></p></center>
<br>

<--NOTICE-->
<div style="text-align:center"><font color="#00ff04"><font size="4">Please post your suggestions in this forum thread, do <b>NOT</b> post suggestions that have already been made, and don't even think about posting any grief options in this thread: <b><a href=""> -->(Click here)<--</a></b></font></font></div>
<br>

<--NOTICE-->
<center><font size="4"><font color="#fb71ea"><b>Do <u>NOT</u></b> ask when the next update for Authority is coming. You risk being: kicked, banned, and/or ridiculed if you do. No one knows when it's coming; just be patient for once in your lives.</font></font></center>

<--NOTICE-->
<p align="center"><font size="4"><font color="#blue"><b>Please</b>, for the love of all that is holy, check the forums before asking something trivial in public chat. Chances are it's already been asked before.</font></font></p>

<--NOTICE-->
<p align="center"><font size="5"><font color="#green"><b>Just as a notice</b>, Banking Money will <b><u>NOT</u></b> increase your chances of a ban, please stop believing that ********..</font></font></p>
However, whenever I try to edit a single one of these notices it will not be centered or have any styling.
What's the proper way to do the styling on notices? This is just an absolute mess haha.

Thanks

Using normal HTML will work fine. I don't see any issues with editing or HTML styling.
Your code it's a little messy. Instead of:

HTML:
<p align="center"><font size="5"><font color="#green"><b>Just as a notice</b>, Banking Money will <b><u>NOT</u></b> increase your chances of a ban, please stop believing that ********..</font></font></p>
I would use something like:
HTML:
<p style="text-align: center; font-size: 20px; color: green;"><b>Just as a notice</b>, Banking Money will <b><u>NOT</u></b> increase your chances of a ban, please stop believing that ********..</p>

Have an "Issue". I wanted to use the "Colorpicker" All works fine except... there is no Picker. Rights are Set..
Using Core Style. Maybe anybody got an Idea?

On mobile only, the Chat Options Icons are very close together, so it´s quite hard to hit them with the finger. I would like to add a padding just on mobile view but where to add them?

As a feature request, would it be possible to add URL attributes so that the iframe code works like the embed code to direct the user to a specific room?

@Siropu I have noticed that sound only works for whisper messages, but when I set to bot, tag & Normal messages no sound comes through..

what needs to trigger sound for these? I did tests from amounter computer as another user and no sound came through.. only whisper messages

they are, and I have tried ticking them off and on over and over again but no sound for all the other options besides whisper

ZPK8iQU.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so sorry if this question has been asked 100 times (152 pages o0o0) but I bought this, installed it - all went well. How do I get it to show up in the nav bar? right now I only have Home, Forum, Members. I'm really new to all this so any gentle advice would be greatly appreciated!

If needed for reference here's my site: http://world8-4.ca/index.php

I am a very, very new user to XenForo and this is going to be the very first add-on I put into my forum. Is there a 'for dummies level step-by-step guide someone can link me to? I don't know how to add anything yet. I've only just gotten round to being able to do my forum's style. I am not facile in coding or CSS.

You only need to enable it in Admin > Options > Chat and set user group permissions in Admin > Users > User Group Permissions > Chat Permissions
For Registered group and for admin and moderator groups you set the moderator chat permissions.

If you need to style it, you have all the options in Chat Style Properties.

Shiny! Expect me to grab your delightful creation in the next little bit, here. Thank you for building it! Are there any plans to add dice functionality in the future?

Top Bottom