Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I see there's an option to use a color list instead of the picker; is it possible to edit the list of colors? I'd like to remove all of the ones that are too light and hard to read.

Hello,

I have a suggestion for a new feature.
Please like it or comment if you are interested.

I imagine a form in the xenforo admin panel where admins could upload a bunch of mp3 sounds.
Then, in the chat settings, users could change their default notifications sounds by picking one of the sounds uploaded by the admin.

Right now the only possibility to change a notification sound is to change it globally by uploading a mp3 file manually by FTP in ./styles/Siropu/Chat/sounds

With this new feature, the sound could be chosen from a list by any user.

Thanks

Is there a way to set it such that if a person is @ tagged, but they do not have permission to see/use the chat system, they won't get a notice or possibly will only get n number of notices per unit of time? For example, my chat system will be offered to 'premium' members only, and I don't want the non-premium members to be barraged with @ notifications, aside from maybe an administratively configured amount/hour (or day).

Can you make it possible so that when one embeds it into a page, users have to click a button to activate the chat?
As right now its updating javascript for users to fetch new chat for no reason.

I can include the option "Disable chat" in the default miscellaneous chat settings that you can set from admin area.
If users are not active, it refreshes the chat based on the inactive refresh rate chat option. You can set a higher value.

Try this:
Code:
.siropuChatContent .SpoilerTarget iframe, .siropuChatContent .bbCodeBlock iframe {
    width: 80%;
    max-width: 80%;
}

Top Bottom