Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Thread/post notifications are posted as chat messages and chat doesn't check for forum/thread permissions. You can't check for permissions when a thread/post is submitted and checking for permissions on each chat refresh for each user isn't ideal. In this case it's best to use the option "Display posts from selected forums only" to select only the public forums.

It's not a chat option, you set it via usergroup promotions, same as with other features you want to limit in a similar way.

Ok thanks for quick answer.

Next questions. Enabled bot messages for new threads and replies. But they don't show up. Any idea what might be the problem?

Have you refreshed chat? I noticed that various config changes you make sometimes require a page refresh before they show up. Aside from that, check if you've limited which forums the activity should be shown from.

So options "Display new threads" and "Display new thread posts" are enabled and it doesn't show up? Please send me a support ticket to take a look.

getting these errors when trying to upgrade from 1.21.8 to current

Fatal Error: Call to undefined method Siropu_Chat_Helper::userCanJoinMultipleRooms() - library/Siropu/Chat/ControllerPublic/Chat.php:30

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 's.user_rooms' in 'field list' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77

@Rambro Nope. Works just fine here. Although I just realized that the buttons aren't big enough on my site. So yeah, I kinda have to thank you for making me realize that.

Top Bottom