Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
If you're planning to make it into a separate add-on, will it at least be compatible with this add-on? So, both can run without each other, but will still work perfectly fine together?

Hopefully, will be ready this summer. I like to do things differently so I can't tell you anything. :)
Thank you. I look forward to more news this summer (summer ends on end of August ;)). I hope that it is something with functionality like facebook chat with integration in xenforo conversations.

I might add a simple 1-1 chat in this one as well but the functionality will be completely different form the other one.
For adding simple 1-1 chat in "chat by siropu" addon:
you could make it that it's possible to have 1on1 chat rooms (with option to invite other people) only by few clicks. like in another 1on1 app I use, it should be possible to start 1on1 with every online user, not only the few that are in "Chat online" list. even better if it's also possible to be able to start 1on1 with offline user.

@BobbyWibowo, what do you mean?

09e6abae7a5d44bc9e0b270a8245898b.png

6bce0f8a82a64de9b4ea7a0d20a7661f.png

He did bug smilies heart in edit?

Suggestion: When a user is "invisible" (account setting), then there should not be a Bot Message "User XYZ has joined the room" and he shall not be visible in the chat. If he posts a chat message the message shall make him visible in the chat though.

Its just because the admin is set to invisible most of the times and sometimes Siropu Chat reveals him to be on the board.

@Siropu

I would like to limit the number of messages per day for some group of users but I don't know if this option is available or not?

If not, any possibility to add it?

Thank you.

That will make the chat slower having to check for messages posted on every submit. But if more users want this, it can be added.

@Siropu Before I upgraded from 1.22.2, the container width of the chat's time stamp was fixed to a certain width (siropuChatMeta). Even when you hovered it, which would show the control buttons, the width would remain the same. Thus, the chat wouldn't mess up like in the GIF I posted earlier. But after I upgraded to the latest version (1.24.3), the width was no longer fixed to a certain width. To be honest though, I can't remember whether that's how it was or not, but I'm quite sure that it was set to a fixed width in 1.22.2.

Also, I had already edited the template to change that a few moments after I posted the GIF, so it's not really urgent for now.

Your chat CSS template looks outdated from the gif.

Try this:
Code:
.siropuChatContentLeft {
    margin-right: 130px;
}
.siropuChatMeta {
    max-width: 125px;
}

I'd like to see something like a "/seen <username>" function added. The response would be from the bot, stating "<username> was last seen in this chatroom X days, Y hours, Z minutes ago.

Top Bottom