Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Would it be possible to add a function where the room author can invite a certain user? And when the invitation is sent, it will show up as a notification or a small modal window in the receiver's page? Some people are having a hard time to know how to join rooms in my forum. :(

Would it be possible to add a function where the room author can invite a certain user? And when the invitation is sent, it will show up as a notification or a small modal window in the receiver's page? Some people are having a hard time to know how to join rooms in my forum. :(
Yea I already suggested that.. I hove Siropu Can add this in the next update since alot of people want this function!

I found a bug: if members are posting a lot of whispers then the chat is blank for members entering the chat.

Could you please consider a way to avoid the user list the change order all the time? The problem with it is that its visible which members are whispering because each member who whispers changes position to the top. And this leads to conflict. Seeing that people are whispering defies the purpose of whispering.

Changing order doesn't necessarily mean that anyone's whispering... anyone just looking at the chat page from a bit of inactivity will always jump to top on the list. So any kind of assumptions regarding what any user is doing to bring them on top of the list are guesswork at best. But yea, I think that we'd all love to see "regular" private chats in separate tabs like with every other chat app. Whispers are cute for a remark or two, but they're way too clunky to use for "proper" private chats. Hopefully proper 1:1 private chat tabs will make it in too.

yea
Changing order doesn't necessarily mean that anyone's whispering... anyone just looking at the chat page from a bit of inactivity will always jump to top on the list. So any kind of assumptions regarding what any user is doing to bring them on top of the list are guesswork at best. But yea, I think that we'd all love to see "regular" private chats in separate tabs like with every other chat app. Whispers are cute for a remark or two, but they're way too clunky to use for "proper" private chats. Hopefully proper 1:1 private chat tabs will make it in too.
i told siropu to have tnat too... we need to push it guys

You enabled the option to open in a new tab and it's not working? Are there are any outdated chat templates? As for the prune issue, it seems to happen only if you just join a new room.

It seems that smilies are being prevented from being browser-cached in the chat, as I see them loading anew every time I open the smilies dropdown. Is it possible to fix that, given that it's basically wasting bandwidth?

Top Bottom