Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Also, the way my forum has been using chat is to have a weekly chat followed by me posting an edited transcript the next day. People will send me a message if they regretted talking about something during the chat and wanted me to remove it.. This made them feel more secure about chatting. Can the archive page be accessible only to administrators or moderators? And once the transcript is posted, can the chat history be cleared?

@Soliloquy, can be used on shared hosting but the performance depends on how many users are chatting at the same time and the server resources. The archive is permission based, and yes, you can clear the archive.

Go to banned users list and use the user ban option available there. You can also use the ban option from the user menu in chatters list .

Hi

can you please change it from:
Chat Bar
Clicking on the chat bar in "All Pages Mode" when you have multiple room tabs enabled, it will activate the tab with the most recent post (the one that is displayed in the bar).
to:
Mark a room as always default. An option to set globally for all users as default, and then a user can override this option to have his own channel as default if wanted.

@Siropu , the link to the chat archives isn't showing up in my chat room. (I see where it's supposed to be from your screenshots, and it's not there, although I do see the links to "chat banned" and "chat reports".) I double checked the user group permissions and made sure view and search archives were set to yes. Is there anything else I need to set in order to view the archives?

@iraqiboy90, that option doesn't make the room default, it only commutes to the last active room.
@Mike Edge, reset the chat style properties "Rooms & Messages Container" and "Users Container".
@Blast, there isn't.
@Soliloquy, only "View archive" permission is required. Make sure that the registered group doesn't have this permission to "Never".

Would it be possible to assign 4 random integers for guests and change the "guest" name to something custom?
That way this chat would function for guests as well since right now, all of them are just being assigned as guest (last time I used it a few weeks ago).

Guests don't show up in the chatters list so there's no way to keep track of them without a chat session.

Top Bottom