Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello, i have installed the addon. The external page (/chat) shows the bot posting messages (of new threads and new replies), however block below forum lists is not showing any updates.

Also, i am unable to post any messages in the chat. I am admin, with all rights. After typing something and click submit, the entire page refreshes and nothing gets in chat.

Also, i am unable to post any messages in the chat. I am admin, with all rights. After typing something and click submit, the entire page refreshes and nothing gets in chat.
I've just updated to the latest version and I am having a similar problem as well. The chat text line tells me to 'Please wait...' but nothing happens.

@Siropu I had an issue with my internet for a bit, so when I sent a chat, it didn't get send, and the chat showed me a notice saying "The server did not respond in time :(" or something along that line. But it removed my old message from the input box, thus preventing me from re-sending the message again. Back then I was actually writing a pretty long message, so it was a pain in the ass for a lazy ass like me to rewrite it. So what I wanted to ask is: is it possible to show notice in a different method when the server do not respond in time? Probably an overlay, or the oldschool JS alert? It was so sad for a lazy ass like me man... :cry:

While the multiroom ability doesnt get used alot on our site since we mostly use teamspeak, the feature works brilliantly and i think siropuchat is now the best chat out there for xenforo and works awesome! Support is also one of the best out there should you run into an issue!
A small thing i would like is that clicking the room itself would make a user join that room, instead of clicking a small "join room" on the right side.

Noticed when a thread is created in a private area (staff room ex) that all members will see the title in the chat window. Is there an option to take permissions into account when this happens so only staff will see this pop up and not everyone?

@borgqueenx, thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) As for the room join, the button shows if a room is private or not and it also displays the password field for password protected rooms. It's not just a button, it's a form.
@OUTL4W, the message is posted in the chat for everyone so that will require checking for permissions every time the messages load. I think you should use the option "Display posts from selected forums only" instead.

In my custom style I am seeing a black block over the edit controls (siropuChatMeta )
Where can I correct this?

Top Bottom