Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Hello @Siropu ,

I'm using @Arty style at soehoe.com. I got problem in link color when Display Mode changed to All Pages. All the links are in white color. Please help, what to do or what to modify? Thanks
e1e2f2a3f543d27c34dfde78b545ffb0.gif

Display Mode: Above Forum List

e6a8b26c1564b3997ae98b1cb0588bcc.gif

@SoeHoe Edit siropu_chat.css template and look for this:
Code:
.siropuChatMessage a:link, .siropuChatMessage a:visited
Change the color property to your desired color.

Hi,

I have had some members that have bought my giphy plugin that have requested integrating it into your chat tool. Just wondering if you have an API and a dev account/System that I could use to bring integration into your tool. Or whether you plan to bring redactor into it?

Hi,

I don't plan on using redactor because I use a simple custom editor. For the next version I've already implemented a custom /giphy command that users can use. It's not as complex as your Add-on but it posts random gifs. :)

/giphy keyword or /giphy

:O! Nice featureesss!! Siropu best feature adder!

Just hoping if the feature request to keep sessions alive on the chat page if tab remains open lives on, it's the very last thing so we have all we could possibly need from this addon. :)

Quick question. If I leave the bot name as blank, /me actions still begin with a colon in front of them, e.g.

: ScarletCox does a Thing!​

Can the colon be removed somehow, or rendered invisible via CSS?

This is how It should look like:
I've tested in on all display modes and it's working. You need "Manage reports" permission.

Attachments

• reports.webp
    reports.webp
    1.8 KB · Views: 10
Good evening,

I is not the option if it already exists, but is it possible to censor words predefined chat ?

Thank you in advance.

Top Bottom