Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
I just upgraded today from a 1.21 version, and as I did so, the chat window is "broken" in it's display. Attached is an example of what it looks like. I don't have any CSS mods/Template mods that need to be reverted, etc. Thanks for your help!

Also, I'm using a theme from PixelExit, if that helps any.

chat_style_broken.png

Addon usually needs CSS fixes on dark styles, as normal, the more it goes away from the XF's default, the more we usually need to tweak. I had some derps with the separation tabs, the room notice huge spacing and other bits, but it's easy fixes.

Also, news on update? *hopes for stuff*

One more quick question, is there a way through the style properties to change the BBCODE buttons in the editor? Such as the background?

There aren't style properties for that but you can use CSS to make changes. Add this in EXTRA.css
Code:
#siropuChatBBCode .button {background: #999;border: 1px solid #777;}
You would have to change the color codes. You can also use style property color palette codes.
Also, news on update? *hopes for stuff*
No news for now. :)

Just noticed today when deleting a chat, the literal BBCODE is shown. Is this intended? Would be nice is it was stripped off or whatnot, but not a big deal. Just mentioning in case someone has a good idea on what to do (if anything).

Capture.webp

It appears the chat is triggering a lot of these from time to time when used in overlay mode. Sometimes it's only one though. Does only happen when I activate the chat on all pages. Any Idea where this is comming from?

The chat uses the xfActivate JS function in XF and that error seems to be triggered after xfActivate runs. What does it show when you click on the arrow in front of the error?

Not sure what the problem is, but it's not the chat. Have you tried disabling some Add-ons to see if that still shows?

Yes, I monitored it for quite a while. The error only appears when I have the chat set to "all pages". It seems to be related to the counter in the navigation bar that indicates new unread messages.

Top Bottom