Chat by Siropu

Chat by Siropu [Paid] 1.25.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
A user probably shouldn't be able to edit the message that is generated when they create or reply to a thread, as you can make the "Chat Bot" say anything (you can do the same with the "/me" command).

@Siropu

I have 5 pages with this error:

Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:08 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /web/other_vhosts/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /web/other_vhosts/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /web/other_vhosts/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tSELECT user...', 4)
#3 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(446): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('\n\t\t\tSELECT user...', 4)
#4 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Model/User.php(959): XenForo_Model_User->getUserById(4, Array)
#5 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Visitor.php(415): XenForo_Model_User->getVisitingUserById(4)
#6 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Session.php(274): XenForo_Visitor::setup(4, Array)
#7 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Controller.php(293): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#8 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/Controller.php(306): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Refresh')
#9 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(350): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Refresh', 'Siropu_Chat_Con...')
#10 /web/other_vhosts/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /web/other_vhosts/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.bet-sos.com/index.php?chat/refresh"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["chat/refresh"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(12) {
["room_id"] => string(1) "0"
["last_id"] => string(5) "13268"
["inverse"] => string(1) "0"
["hide_bot"] => string(1) "0"
["no_users"] => string(1) "0"
["show_ignored"] => string(1) "0"
["all_pages"] => string(1) "0"
["embedded"] => string(1) "0"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(6) "/chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

@Blast, that feature already exists. You can do that when you click on the "ban" option on the user menu in chatters list. Or in banned users list from the top right side.

Some users are experiences lagg in the chat, look at this GIF View My Video

Also, is it possible for you to make the bot be able to respond about latest thread of certain sections etc?

For example !LatestFromCategory would respond "{Latest Thread Name Here} is the latest thread posted."

And more functions such as this to be able to make a intelligent bot so that one does not have to leave the chat to look if there is new content etc.

I'm also wondering if it's possible to change the size of iframes because they take too much place in the chat.

Last edited:
@overifist, you mean this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/live-update.274/? I don't know, I will do some tests to see if I can do something about it.

@Maester Aemon, I will see what I can do about the mobile lag. As for the bot, you have the option to enable forum activity: "Display new threads" & "Display new thread posts". You can select from which forums to post activity.

For iframe size, try this in EXTRA.css:
Code:
#siropuChat iframe {
    max-width: 50%;
    height: auto;
}

@overifist, you mean this: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/live-update.274/? I don't know, I will do some tests to see if I can do something about it.

@Maester Aemon, I will see what I can do about the mobile lag. As for the bot, you have the option to enable forum activity: "Display new threads" & "Display new thread posts". You can select from which forums to post activity.

Code:
#siropuChat iframe {
}

Please do your best about mobile lag. 80% Of my chatters use mobile and it simply does not work anymore to chat with.

I understand that you can enable forum activity but that would only spam chat. Some users wants to know if there's something new in a forum while others do not.

This way they can get the information about something new whenever they want by write command and chat won't be spammed.

And I fixed the iframe in css already :)
I used max-height for it.

Code:
#siropuChat iframe {
}

Yes I mean that.

Top Bottom